1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AOU - Vision

Really impressed by the headsculpt/likeness in particular. I can't wait to see what the cap is made out of, eventually. Some sort of shimmery metallic fabric would be best.

Looks great, only the grey parts on his head look like he's wearing a helmet of some sort. In the movie the grey is just part of his head, not raised like this. Hope they adress this. Gonna be a year before I see him released in my country, but the wait will be worth it.

I'm so glad he comes with Mjolnir. I don't have Thor, so that is a really nice addition for me.

honestly this figure is just meh for me, i was expecting the mind gem to at least light up or additional pvc power beams effects.
and the body type seems off too, a bit too buff compared to the movie.

Doesn't look like Paul Bettany.

Its like he didn't sign off on the likeness. Look at the specs. They don't mention his name.

If the Mind Gem actually lit up would have been cool.

Pass. They'll be other versions in the future... i'll wait for an improved version.

Doesn't look like Paul Bettany.

Its like he didn't sign off on the likeness. Look at the specs. They don't mention his name.

If the Mind Gem actually lit up would have been cool.

Pass. They'll be other versions in the future... i'll wait for an improved version.
Wow. Nice catch. They don't even mention his name at all.

Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features

Hmm. A bit underwhelmed with this proto. Pecs can be more prominent. Mindstone doesn't have to light up but should be made of crystal. Need the green detail on hands. Tone down the thunder thighs a bit. Collar can use some work. Boots should match color of bracers/head/hands. Overall the costume doesn't seem to have that finish I've come to expect from HT. :dunno

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AOU - Vision

By rights this costume should look incredibly tacky and not work at all,but somehow,it does.Paul Bettany and Vision were the best things in AOU for me.This figure looks superb!

The whole body and suit tailoring thing... Reminds me of the man of steel figure using a stand in body while they worked on it.

As is I'm pleased with it. Can't wait to see the final product

Back