1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

yes! It should make for a good figure... I just hope the cape is done well and not made from some cheap material.... same goes for the rest of him.... I don't know if he's wearing a fabric suit or if thats his body or what :dunno
He will probably be similar to the MoS...I just hope we wont have to do a collar mod to lower the cape. Do it right this time HT... :lecture

I certainly hope they do it justice because now he is one of my most anticipated figures
Same here...

It's a shame this will likely be one of the last figures unveiled from HT since they don't want to ruin his reveal in the movie. I'm dying to see this figure and is a total insta-buy.

This is gonna be one awesome figure based on what we've seen so far. :rock Another one to add to the list :slap

He just better be under $250.

^ Yeah I am a bit worried about what the price tag for this one might be as well...:thud:

There's no reason for him not to be.

If Thor with all his accessories and his fancy armor and his flowing red cape and his highly detailed head can be under $250, a similarly equipped Vision should be the same. Unless his yellow head crystal somehow becomes a technological marvel to accomplish....

Avengers Tax.....

iron-man-haters-guide.jpg

Back