1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

After watching the film, I have a few figs to pick up and Vision won't be one.

Im2Tytt.gif

Wasn't sold on this figure before seeing the movie. But now he's an instant buy.

Great character- one of the better things in the film- cmon HT let's go!

Agree I love the character. Definitely a po for me

He was one of the best parts of the movie.

No reveals this week? Damn u Hot Toys lol :gah:

Saw AOU last night, was a very good movie...Vision was pretty cool! That being said, I'm shocked that they haven't done a full reveal of him yet to rack up on the hype from the movie. I will most likely PO him, as he will fit in nicely with my HT Bruce Banner!

Saw AOU last night, was a very good movie...Vision was pretty cool! That being said, I'm shocked that they haven't done a full reveal of him yet to rack up on the hype from the movie. I will most likely PO him, as he will fit in nicely with my HT Bruce Banner!

:lecture

Dammit I had high hopes for Vision, SW and hell ever the Mark 45 reveal this week. We got nothing! :gah:
i+want+to+know+why.gif

:monkey3

:exactly: :goodpost: Now lets hope for something tonight... Cmon HT!!

I bet they'd get a lot of pre-orders this week of Vision and Scarlet Witch...heck they will have a lot anyways, but now would be nice!

:exactly: C'mon Hot Toys, just put it up for pre-order already! :impatient: :impatient:

Back