1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 222/223: Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013): Captain Harlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 222- Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013 CGI film): Captain Harl

Never mind, just saw that the one with the throne is MMS223

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 222- Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013 CGI film): Captain Harl

MMS223 comes with the Throne.... that approx USD 150 extra

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013 CGI film): Captain Harloc

Throne of Arcadia

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_17.jpg

Never saw the movie but damn this figure is nice.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 222/3 Space Pirate Captain Harlock (2013 CGI film): Captain Harl

I have no idea who this guy is or where he comes from, but he's an amazing figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys -MMS222/223- Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harlock

That's one sick looking throne...but for 400 some dollars...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys -MMS222/223- Space Pirate Captain Harlock (CG film): Captain Harlock

PO the version without the chair. $170 for the chair is just way way outta my justification.

God damn why does the chair cost so much?

Click the pic! Buy now!

Captain Harlock with Throne of Arcadia
Captain Harlock Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

419 wow that is a lot of money for a chair.

This will require some thinking. The chair is great, and I feel like it completes the display. He'll look boss in a detolf in that chair, and it will be nice to have since it looks like this will be it for figures. I could grab him from Amiami, since I have an order with them practically every month, but the savings would be small overall. Ugh, why does it have to cost so much and be so cool. >.>

I know absolutely nothing about this character,but this is an incredible looking figure.:horror

Ouch $419.99, are they out of their Vulcan mind? I can only justify the chair and Harlock if they are making Kei as well. Otherwise, not getting Harlock figure, chair or not, period.

I will get the standalone Harlock. Paying an extra $170 for a damn chair is all sorts of crazy.

You know, I don't normally feel this way, as I like to show my full my support, but I wonder if the chair version will end up getting discounted after release. I might just hold off altogether and see what happens. $350-$375 would have been a lot easier to swallow. There's no way that chair cost nearly as much as a figure to sculpt, paint, and manufacture.

Not a character I'm familiar with but this looks great.

I wish I knew there were films on the way that would make Emeraldas and Maetel figures possible. This figure is amazing, but I don't know if I want him without them. Galaxy Express 999 is my only connection to Harlock.

Ah forget it, I got it from a Japanese store, even though I had to pay now, it's place I use regularly and trust. Got it for $371 shipped. Much easier to buy at that price.

Back