1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. That was an even bigger issue for me than the pants (I always figured I could kitbash pants somehow). The shade of green is so much more... green on this version. I know the AOU version is accurate to the scene in the film, but on the shelf, the green color really looks great, and makes the figure look so much more hulk-ish.

This was a no-brainer for me — still one of my favourites, and very faithful to my impressions of comic Hulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a no-brainer for me — still one of my favourites, and very faithful to my impressions of comic Hulk.

That's what caused me to start collecting Hot Toys to begin with. I'm a big Hulk fan and this was the best Hulk figure I could find and he looks just like he does in the comics. Then Dark World Thor looked a lot like the comics... AoU Cap looked really close too... Next thing ya know I have over 12 figures lol!

Thanks SoGs! I agree with you guys, this figure looks like a good “real-life” representation of the Hulk, which the MCU has done well. Curious to see how the potential IW Version is going to look.

I definitely have always preferred this version to the AOU. The color and the ripped pants trump the other one. If I were to ever get another Hulk it would be Gladiator Hulk.

I have one of the Version 1 Avengers Hulk (non deluxe w/o Banner) sealed in shipper for sell if anyone is interested and still looking for one, I'm listing it in the Commerce section now.

I have one of the Version 1 Avengers Hulk (non deluxe w/o Banner) sealed in shipper for sell if anyone is interested and still looking for one, I'm listing it in the Commerce section now.

I've lowered the cost today on my new sealed first Hulk in the Commerce section if anyone is interested, I'm willing to sell it much lower than ebay prices to not have to deal with the fees. I need the funds for new stuff coming in.

Btw I'm keeping my deluxe set w/Banner as I prefer this Hulk over the AOU one after having them both in hand IMHO.

I just picked up this Hulk for 150 euros! Came without a box but I don't really care for boxes. Still can't believe the price. Seller also had the AOU version which he offered me for 200 with a box. I liked this one better, because of the color and expression and the classic pants look. Really happy to have him.

Congrats! Either version makes for an impressive addition to any MCU collection.

Thanks! Even though my MCU collection has this one Hulk figure, so I wouldn't want to call it a collection. Yet.

I did already managed to rub a tiny bit of paint of.. me and my ocd for tiny 'imperfections'.

Still really enjoy this figure after all this time! Strangely enough the Hulk has never looked better than in the original Avengers movie. In all the other films he really looks CGI and quite sloppy at times.

Anyone else had any trouble with the upkeep of this figure? I've just set mine up again after moving house and found he's a little tacky to the touch, and has a bit of a plastic funk smell about him also. How are your Hulks fairing?
IMG_0721.jpg

[...] Anyone else had any trouble with the upkeep of this figure? I've just set mine up again after moving house and found he's a little tacky to the touch, and has a bit of a plastic funk smell about him also. How are your Hulks fairing?
[...]

No chemical scent or tackiness on my copy. Maybe it's a batch thing?

Still really enjoy this figure after all this time! Strangely enough the Hulk has never looked better than in the original Avengers movie. In all the other films he really looks CGI and quite sloppy at times.

Anyone else had any trouble with the upkeep of this figure? I've just set mine up again after moving house and found he's a little tacky to the touch, and has a bit of a plastic funk smell about him also. How are your Hulks fairing?
View attachment 438323

When you had him stored in the box did you still have the silicone bead pack that comes with the figure? It helps keep the moisture out.

View attachment 438323

No problems with my figure. And, I like your display.

Back