1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Hulk fan. I didn't feel the need to get AoU though. I'd love to get Rag Hulk but it's very a specific Hulk, and I don't like displaying the same character twice... Who knows... It alll comes down to money in the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Avengers Hulk and like it a lot better than AOU. Having said that, depending on how awesome Ragnarok Hulk is, there's a good chance I"ll get that one too. Because how can you not buy a HT Planet Hulk figure?

the simple answer is...u don't NOT buy a HT planet hulk figure...

this is one of my most anticipated figures (& movies) as well

I also agree with most of the comments. Based on the trailer, it's very unlikely that a Thor Ragnorak Hulk will have removeable armor. Not only is the armor pretty form-fitting, but there's also some paint on him (like how there is some random paint on Thor). In my opinion, this is definitely the hulk to get. The green is a great shade of green, and the pants are so classic. It's definitely expensive for what it is, but it looks great either alone, or in a group. I'm not even posing him with other Avengers. He looks fantastic with Sideshow's Wolverine or HT Spider-Man. I find him to be a surprisingly versatile figure. The poses are basic because the articulation isn't the greatest, but because he's so big and menacing, just a little bend or tweak here or there really changes the look.

Can anyone tell me what original retail for Banner/Hulk set was?

Last edited:
It was in the 500 range

500USD give or take? I paid 445USD for a set that had apparently been opened but never displayed. I didn't actually want the Banner figure, but the set was the cheapest option I found.

Nice to know I was in the ballpark for original retail, years later.

For anyone that still has their Hulk in his box, check on him. The gray padding insert that his back rests against can "melt" onto the rubber body.

I opened mine and found this all over.

8c19c7a3186408f10c4029f047accbb8.jpg

I was able to peel a lot of it off with a Q-tip. There were some areas that had bonded a little stronger and were a bit harder to get off. I used wet and dry toothbrushes to get all that off.

Anyway. If you keep him in the box, add some tissue paper or something to keep him separated from the padding.

If this has already been covered, consider it a friendly reminder!

I've had mine out of the box since I've had him but I've left the open hands in the box. I'll give it a check and see what I got.

I finally opened this thing, no problems with mine. I really need some display space to open these things, I'm sure some are damaged just from being in the box for years.

so....sold off this version i had for about $275 to put towards getting a hulk buster..(i have AoU version also, so i figured i’d keep that to go with HB). i get HB, but i def missed my torn pants version of banner...miraculously catch an auction ending on one of these a few months later & snagged him for $190 shipped!

def not getting rid of him again, easily in my top favorite HTs! not sure why getting rid of him the first time made me realize this

welcome back, A1 Hulk, won’t lose u again :p

686d5013411d893e79a8eeafb9ab1c64.jpg

Cool picture and pair Jordanimal! I got him for a great price a few months ago as well. Glad I did as he looks terrific. Some pictures I have ready:

886995139b6523747f29ebe600544e3a.jpg

5dca1740a0fb720dfa3c63a69dbda1fe.jpg

a0ba25df61f04aace162192f229a7bc1.jpg

Sold mine too for the HB since I have AoU Hulk. If I get another Hulk maybe an IW version but now the Avengers one paint looks too flat. The torn pants are the best thing on the figure

Even though the paint on this one isn’t as detailed, I still prefer this shade of green over the AOU version with the brownish hue to it. I just wish the A1 had the extra yelling head sculpt.

I've been planning to get this figure for some time now, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I have my core Avengers that I want for MCU representation (CW Battling Cap, DC Mk6, LA Thor, and HC Spidey), but need Hulk to round it out. Part of me is waiting to see how the IW version is looking. If he has torn pants, I'm all over it. Otherwise, I'll end up coming back around for this guy. The hue of green plus the torn pants make this easily the winner over the AoU version, IMO.

Nice pictures guys!

Even though the paint on this one isn’t as detailed, I still prefer this shade of green over the AOU version with the brownish hue to it. I just wish the A1 had the extra yelling head sculpt.

Me too. That was an even bigger issue for me than the pants (I always figured I could kitbash pants somehow). The shade of green is so much more... green on this version. I know the AOU version is accurate to the scene in the film, but on the shelf, the green color really looks great, and makes the figure look so much more hulk-ish.

Back