1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote for you favorite Hot Toys Figure for 2013 here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138163&page=10

This figure made the list.

This guy REALLY loves polls. He must be in politics
Cat-Falling-Asleep.gif

BTW I love my Hulk and he is a Staple in my collection

Hulk goes to Universal Islands of Adventure by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

Last edited:
Still have a Hulk for sale in my BST.

Everyone has their reasons for selling but your still a bit high now a days....I just got a hulk unopened, double box and shipped from another member for $325.

Just letting you know....if you want to sell consider a little lower for more traffic?

Your polls don't even make sense. You just picked a random handful of figures for the figure of the year poll leaving out tons of choices.

The poll makes perfect sense. Please feel free to ask me any questions to clear up whatever is confusing you and I will gladly help you gain a better understanding of the poll's objective.

And you're right, I wrote down each Hot Toys figure that was released this year on a piece of paper and put all of them in a hat and then the first 9 that I selected made the list. Complete randomness to ensure there was no accusations of me being biased.

I'm not confused. I think you are, though. Figure of the year isn't based on a handful of random figures, its based on all the figures. Obviously you don't understand how polls work. If you aren't providing all the options then you change the title. Something like, "Which of these 2013 figures do you like best?"

If you aren't going to do it right then stop doing it. You've posted at least two FoTY polls in the past few days and neither of them make any sense. In the first one, people said you didn't include certain figures so in the next poll you added those figures and took away others. Terminator fans wanted it to be listed so you make a FoTY poll just for them. Go to the DC section and make a FoTY poll for them too. We'll have a dozen of these threads all with different figures...

Yeah, I'm the one that's confused...

I'm not confused. I think you are, though. Figure of the year isn't based on a handful of random figures, its based on all the figures. Obviously you don't understand how polls work. If you aren't providing all the options then you change the title. Something like, "Which of these 2013 figures do you like best?"

If you aren't going to do it right then stop doing it. You've posted at least two FoTY polls in the past few days and neither of them make any sense. In the first one, people said you didn't include certain figures so in the next poll you added those figures and took away others. Terminator fans wanted it to be listed so you make a FoTY poll just for them. Go to the DC section and make a FoTY poll for them too. We'll have a dozen of these threads all with different figures...

Yeah, I'm the one that's confused...

"What was your top Hot Toys figure that you got this year?
And I based the list on results from another poll that I posted in the Marvel section. If your top one isn't listed, just say which onit it is in the comments."

"What was your top Hot Toys figure that you got this year?
And I based the list on what appeared to be the most talked about figures. If your top one isn't listed, just say which onit it is in the comments."

Do a little reading next time before you make yourself like a fool.

And FYI polls only allow a max of 10 options.

They really should increase the poll max to like 20 for FOTY to work otherwise you need multiple polls

BTW I made the polls last year for 2012 and it was an absolute thankless task. Everyone complained about the choices and said I was biased. I added pictures for every product in the poll for 3 different threads. And I included the names of the members who took the pictures, so it actually represented the community itself. No appreciation :ohbfrank:

I didn't bother this year.

There should be one poll for each type of figure/license... Marvel, dc, star wars, horror, fantasy, misc, whatever. And then the winners of each go head to head in a FotY poll. Problem solved.

I still say figure of the year isn't a Hot Toy. That's where I'm stuck deciding.

My figure of the year belongs to my wife. She's "hot" AND she buys me "toys". A win-win combination for me :yess:

Lol....

I recently picked up Avengers Cap and the MK VII for a very good price during Boxing Day sales. I really loved how they turned out, so I knew I had to get the Hulk. What an incredible figure!!! I don't think that I can afford collecting all the Avengers, but I'll settle on the big 4. Maybe I'll wait for Dark World Thor to round them out. Here are some picutres I took.

3iw6.jpg

al0b.jpg

8h89.jpg

jjqa.jpg

3qqb.jpg

oxbr.jpg

lmhe.jpg

Hulk is the strongest there is!

Back