1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think Hot Toys should have tried a switch out mouth?
Sort of like the Predators...with the mandibles?
A removable lower jaw to make it look like he can roar too?
Just a thought.

Do you think Hot Toys should have tried a switch out mouth?
Sort of like the Predators...with the mandibles?
A removable lower jaw to make it look like he can roar too?
Just a thought.

No, I'm much happier the way they went, I would rather this one awesome sculpt than a gimmicky one with more pose options. I would love to see them add an extra sculpt in the Bruce Banner set though.

really hard to believe that this
IMG_9334_zpsa87408c8.jpg

is the same sculpt as this...
h13_zps6bb2acc7.jpg

Looks like an asian hulk lol

i hope the hulk that comes out for avengers 2 will have a way better head sculpt!

Im going to have to pass for now :(.

Just had notification that my '...other guy' has just arrived with my UK supplier, so he has both figures just ready for me to collect now, Hulk and IM 7 Exc!

The trouble now is that I cannot go to get them before the end of the month and if I had them posted, it would cost alot more and take just as long!!!

nice fig but i'm already bored with it. ab artic would've been such a huge plus.

I can agree with you in some respects, but I can see that the story of this figure hasn't been fully written yet...

I don't think I have ever seen a third party "kit" produced so fast for a figure before, nor a second sculpt to boot...

Here's what I foresee:
- More headsculpts
- A Base
- A Torn Shirt

Will some of this come with BANNER????

I just want my hulk! C'mon UK suppliers the rest of the world has gotten bored and moved on.... We haven't even had a sniff of him yet :-/

nice fig but i'm already bored with it. ab artic would've been such a huge plus.

Have to agree, although I'm yet to see him "in the rubber" so to speak, for such a tall figure is imagine Ab articulation would add a lot of character with the ability to make "stooped" poses..... V.2 I guess sigh

One needs to get ones priorities straight.

Party on Darth! Who needs food? Horrible stuff that's full of rodent droppings, insect parts, trans-fats and horse meat!

Water, now that's an essential...but food? Besides which, I could alway stand to shave off a good few pounds, so I see this hobby as a vital and credible health preservative.

My wait list just converted too. Not sure if I'll keep it since I already have one. Anyone still need a Hulk?

Back