1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are SS still shipping these??? I'm on wait list....presume I have little chance now.

They seem to hold some stock back for a few months after *selling out*, in case they have to open a few up to replace faulty parts/accessories.
If you are on the waitlist, it might convert.
Just keep your fingers crossed.
I got a WL conversion a couple of weeks back for Selina Kyle.
And the just discovered a shelf full of Black Widow over the weekend, and i picked up another one.
So you never know.

Photo bomb... I'll be posting this in all the Avengers threads.

The Avengers. Suited up, and in civvies.

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

Nice line up :yess:

It is so frustratingly hard waiting for him to drop in the UK.
Waiting for Hulk and Loki to finish my Avengers set and they both are just staying away atm.

Been looking over all your great pictures and have to say they are the only thing thats not making me give in an spend big on one from ebay and getting him faster.

Would only wait this long for the great service at OneSixthBruce.

You can have it for $318 total Viking Spawn....you know you want a third!

Everyone else, $320 + shipping

That is sooooo tempting but my wife would kill me! Especially with my BD IM and ASM orders about to come in! But thanks for the offer. If I can get some of my Halo toys sold and its still available, I may jump then! :panic:

I admire your courage for not using stands on your figures. :rotfl Great collection btw. :clap

I admire your courage for not using stands on your figures. :rotfl Great collection btw. :clap

Thanks! :D

I used to have them on the stands but I didn't like the look when they were all displayed together. If any of them were to fall they wouldn't fall out as the shelf has quite a lot of space.

OSB recently said they are waiting still.

It seems most UK retailers have a delay atm due to hot toys being slow to ship em out.

I got the same response about a Hulk delay from OSB. Put final payment down a month or so ago for Hulk and Loki but waiting.

Not stressing or worrying as I know we will be taken care of for sure.
Just a bit of a bummer when the international community has these wonderful toys and we are left waiting last.

Thinking of trying to get my Hulk "launching Wolverine " in a fast ball special if I can. Want to get a picture of it atleast even if I can display like that.

Back