1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please me know your thoughts on my review , i know its long , i know i have a funny yorkshire accent , i know i have a foul mouth but if ya can overlook that please subscribe , like and comment on my videos :O) thanks collector bruvas

please me know your thoughts on my review , i know its long , i know i have a funny yorkshire accent , i know i have a foul mouth but if ya can overlook that please subscribe , like and comment on my videos :O) thanks collector bruvas

I left a comment on your video, Interesting review, you make some valid points overall and I can see where your coming from with the eyes but I can't share your sentiment for the figure, to me the Hulk is a masterpiece though an though, incredible sculpt and paint, the figure weights 4 to 5 times the average figure and by going with the body they went with, PVC instead of full rubber seamless suit this piece will last. I would have loved a base though, that's the biggest let down for me.

I would also like to add that this is the only avengers piece I picked up, I'm going for a classic marvel set-up not an avengers. I was blown away when I got it and atm this is figure of the year for me, the only other contender is the dx13 for me, until then this guy rocks!!!

The foul mouth and wit makes it fun mate. Set you apart and you are just being you. Too many guys out there trying to be funny or witty. Great review as I said on fb, the honesty on this guy is refreshing

A pic of my little green friends.
9ytapu3y.jpg

Has anyone had an issue with marks left on the stomach from bending the waist forward?

Yep! If you check a couple pages back, I posted the same issue...black marks from the black spanx I'm assuming...gonna try soap and water tomorrow, then rubbing alcohol if that doesnt work. Let me know if you're able to get yours off.

Yep! If you check a couple pages back, I posted the same issue...black marks from the black spanx I'm assuming...gonna try soap and water tomorrow, then rubbing alcohol if that doesnt work. Let me know if you're able to get yours off.

Dont rub it with alcohol. Unless you want the stock pain to come off. Its written on HT instruction.

Has anyone else on here ordered there figure from OneSixBruce? I paid the balance off 3 weeks ago but not heard anything since.

Back