1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Great photos guys!!

For me, Hulk is figure of the year and his only accessory is another pair of hands. That's how good this figure is!!!

He's been so well made, he's so much fun on the shelf and is such an iconic character in the Marvel universe. I can't believe some reviews have scored him anything less than perfect for his sculpt and paint applications - WTF. He's phenomenal in hand and perfectly executed for this scale IMO.

^Great photos guys!!

For me, Hulk is figure of the year and his only accessory is another pair of hands. That's how good this figure is!!!

He's been so well made, he's so much fun on the shelf and is such an iconic character in the Marvel universe. I can't believe some reviews have scored him anything less than perfect for his sculpt and paint applications - WTF. He's phenomenal in hand and perfectly executed for this scale IMO.

Agreed! But I think when I finally get my bd t800 hulk will be 1:6 figure of the year and t800bd will be 1:4 figure of the year.

I really love hulks head sculpt and eyes!

^Great photos guys!!

I can't believe the guy(forgot name, he posts here)who does write ups for tons of figs gave hulk 3 stars
Then he gives evil supes 3.5-4 stars

The Reeves HS is still nearly unbeatable, Hulk need not be ashamed.

However...

Hulk wins for overall engineering and completely dominates the shelf. Too many casual Hulk fans reviewing this thing! :cuss

Crawford gets his figures for free and judges them on value...

:lol I know right? He needs to drop that category! This is five pounds of high quality plastic for $300. If you're a real Hulk fan, having a 1/6 version done so meticulously is priceless.

1.5 stars? I have no idea how he could really justify saying that.

:dunno

repu4aha.jpg

Hulk not fit!!!

The Reeves HS is still nearly unbeatable, Hulk need not be ashamed.

However...

Hulk wins for overall engineering and completely dominates the shelf. Too many casual Hulk fans reviewing this thing! :cuss
It's not the hs, I'm surprised Crawford gave it such a high review when it's essentially the same figure as the original figure, different paint and base
I see the evil supes as a quick, lazy rehash to maximize profits
Hulk on the other hand
I love how he compares him to a quarter scale figure :thud: could you imagine this bad boy in quarter scale?
Jeeeezuz, would be 8-10 lbs

Back