1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Hulk Crap!!!!
a2e9u7u6.jpg
se4aqu7y.jpg
ja9anuby.jpg

Yes that is the Hulk Coaster at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. I wanted to get a pic of him ridding it with me, but they wouldn't let me bring him on the ride. I told them DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS? Hulk wouldn't say anything, he just gave the attendant an angry look as we walked down the chicken ramp of shame.

It's a good thing in a way man. Can you imagine if his hair just suddenly popped out. It would have been a disaster :panic:

I wonder if anyone from here bought the Hulk off Razor's Edge?
Shortly after I posted it was available for $399.99, it's gone off the site along with the Iron Man MARK VII they had for $419.99

Just secured one from eBay user Angolz from HK at $388 plus $55 shipping to the uk. Cost £295 in the end but everyone in UK sold out so what do you do... Got my shipping notice today, all smooth so far..! If my Wait List converts at SSC then one is up for sale so should get me money back in the end and cover the increase to pay the hikes up price on this one... Still not bad though at current prices which will increase due to such positive comments.

I ended up letting my waitlist convert on the 30th. I got a shipping notice on Friday. Hulk pretty much emptied my bank account. Now I get to sit around waiting for payday.

I would suggest the same as a few others and pay te extra from BBTS and defiantly get one. If your WL converts I doubt you will have a hard time selling it to recoup some of the extra spent.

Banner sculpt sadly doesn't look impressive.

BTW, I'm starting to see paint rub and black stains on hulk's lower belly! :(
The die on his compressions shorts seem to bleed on to the rubber body.

Oh well, I'm always gonna have him crouching anyway.

What's the temperature of the room you keep hulk in??

Back