1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of cutting the plastic pieces that rest between the wrists and ankles etc and keep them there to minimize the potential for paint rub. What say you guys?

IMG_0033_zpsce0d88dd.jpg

I got on the Wait list on June 20th. How many people that are active on this board are in front of me :)

Well, my IM-VII and Hulky boy are coming from my local UK dealer so I have a long wait ahead of me it seems. But from all the great photos on this thread...I am already green with envy.

See what I did there...green? Green...oh please yourselves!

As for me....

waiting5_zps8f10ab90.gif

Well, my IM-VII and Hulky boy are coming from my local UK dealer so I have a long wait ahead of me it seems. But from all the great photos on this thread...I am already green with envy.

See what I did there...green? Green...oh please yourselves!

As for me....

waiting5_zps8f10ab90.gif

Congrats mate. :clap

Do you mind me asking where you got them from? Was Hulk on pre-order?

I use John Kelly Collectibles. He's a good guy because it's just him and you always talk to him personally, and so I have dealt with him 9 previous times for the IM Mk-III, Thor v1, Fury, R/B Spidey, Black Suit Symbiote Spidey Exclusive, '89 Batman, '89 Joker, IM mk-IV + Gantry and most recently the Evil Superman. And Evil Supes arrived in three weeks from paying him the deposit, well ahead of most folks here.

He's my 'go to' guy for difficult to get things. He's not the cheapest, but he does get things done. I can PM details if required.

Mine is on the truck on its way to my sweaty palms. No I need to make some space for this big sucker!

I use John Kelly Collectibles. He's a good guy because it's just him and you always talk to him personally, and so I have dealt with him 9 previous times for the IM Mk-III, Thor v1, Fury, R/B Spidey, Black Suit Symbiote Spidey Exclusive, '89 Batman, '89 Joker, IM mk-IV + Gantry and most recently the Evil Superman. And Evil Supes arrived in three weeks from paying him the deposit, well ahead of most folks here.

He's my 'go to' guy for difficult to get things. He's not the cheapest, but he does get things done. I can PM details if required.

That would be great. Many thanks.:)

How hard is to remove one of the arms on Hulk? Mine has paint damage on his arm, and Sideshow is "looking" for a replacement for me by just sending me the arm. Do you think it can just be pulled off? It scares me.

How hard is to remove one of the arms on Hulk? Mine has paint damage on his arm, and Sideshow is "looking" for a replacement for me by just sending me the arm. Do you think it can just be pulled off? It scares me.

This has nothing to do with your question but do you have pics of the damage arm? Just curious how the QC is for him.

Received my Hulk yesterday from Action Figure Xpress. It's been a year and a half from my first preorder (Nick Fury, also my first ever HT) until the final arrival. Feels fantastic to finally have them all assembled!

Back