1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like most of you...BBTS charged me today for my HT Hulk figure...Im so excited for this bad boy, now the Avengers are complete...

Assemble
photo_zpsd536e841.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I never knew so many Avengers figure can be packed together with the Hulk in a Detolf shelf, maybe I should try this....
Nice picture Apone!

Marc told me shipped tomorrow. Should be here no later than Friday I think.

Good to know :rock

Why is BBTS flipping these just as they get them in stock? They're paying wholesale prices, buying out all of SSC's inventory, and flipping them on their store on day one of sales..., the whole point of wholesale discount is to pass on the retail price to consumers, these guys are buying at wholesale and flipping for $80 over retail suggested price, they're double dipping and destroying the market quicker than your average flipper.
-

Yeah, it's pretty crappy. But people will pay it, so they continue to do it. I know some complained about their crazy mark-up of the ReAction ALIEN figures (4x retail) and BBTS claimed it was because they paid more for them from a 3rd party... smells like BS, but whaddyagonnado :huh

Been waitlisted since I believe May or early June. Are you guys with orders from SSC getting yours from waitlists or preorders?

Im starting to debate if I should pay the extra $80 at BBTS or keep holding out. I read this forum religiously but havent confirmed anyone has converted.

Appreciate any help guys. Btw...as an artist, may I say it is frackin awesome to see how excited you guys get. It reminds me of how I was at 14 reading comics by Jim Lee, Rob Liefeld, Todd McFarlane and such. Very inspiring stuff!

Been waitlisted since I believe May or early June. Are you guys with orders from SSC getting yours from waitlists or preorders?

Im starting to debate if I should pay the extra $80 at BBTS or keep holding out. I read this forum religiously but havent confirmed anyone has converted.

Appreciate any help guys. Btw...as an artist, may I say it is frackin awesome to see how excited you guys get. It reminds me of how I was at 14 reading comics by Jim Lee, Rob Liefeld, Todd McFarlane and such. Very inspiring stuff!

im on the waitlist since june 8th but I didnt want to take the gamble and bought at bbts. If it doesnt convert im forced into evil bay. It happened for me with hawkeye so never again lol the 80 bucks is nothing cause once hes sold out hell be selling for 500 plus

im on the waitlist since june 8th but I didnt want to take the gamble and bought at bbts. If it doesnt convert im forced into evil bay. It happened for me with hawkeye so never again lol the 80 bucks is nothing cause once hes sold out hell be selling for 500 plus

Precisely what Im worried about, but I dont believe they have converted many if any waitlists yet. This seems like the bulk of the main orders. But yeah. This guy is going to go for big bucks on eBay once the main outlets for buying him are used up. Im missing hawkeye but Im not paying $500 just to have a full avengers set. Im actually looking into buying a custom Jeremy Renner head from eBay for about $28 and purchasing different items to make the outfit he wore in the opening scene where Loki stole the Tessaract.

I like modding figures or making alternates. Last night I installed some thigh muscles from my True Type 19 to my 1/6 Thor movie figure. His skinny legs bug the hell out of me. Wasnt easy getting his costume back on but now he looks much more buff. Not sure why HT didnt make him bigger...more like the upcoming Man of Steel Superman, which is waaaay too big for Henry Cavil in that role but much more like the size of Chris Hemsworth in the first Thor movie.

I'd imagine your chances on the waitlist are pretty slim... it's been listed as sold out for quite a while now and the interest has only increased since then.

However, it's not uncommon for figures to become available again once Sideshow has shipped them out. I've been on a few waitlists where I never got offered a figure, yet 30 would be put up by Sideshow once all their orders were filled.

Precisely what Im worried about, but I dont believe they have converted many if any waitlists yet. This seems like the bulk of the main orders. But yeah. This guy is going to go for big bucks on eBay once the main outlets for buying him are used up. Im missing hawkeye but Im not paying $500 just to have a full avengers set. Im actually looking into buying a custom Jeremy Renner head from eBay for about $28 and purchasing different items to make the outfit he wore in the opening scene where Loki stole the Tessaract.

I like modding figures or making alternates. Last night I installed some thigh muscles from my True Type 19 to my 1/6 Thor movie figure. His skinny legs bug the hell out of me. Wasnt easy getting his costume back on but now he looks much more buff. Not sure why HT didnt make him bigger...more like the upcoming Man of Steel Superman, which is waaaay too big for Henry Cavil in that role but much more like the size of Chris Hemsworth in the first Thor movie.
I dont think they converting any at all yet. Thats a good idea for the hawkeye because his prices now are outrageous! Lets see some thor pics that sounds cool and some of those custom hawkeye when you pull that off too. I heard they fixed the superman when they showed it at sdcc lol he was wayy too jacked in the prototype

Back