1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yes, he showed up yesterday and I had to work a while to get him to fit in his spot, but I got him in there, somehow. I don't like to torture them so much but it didn't look good with him breaking up the rest of the team. I wanted to bookend them with Loki and Hulk. These are just my crappy iphone pics, but you get the idea. Finally, they are complete!!! :yess::yess::yess:

I am a little worried if there's an earthquake, but Hulk seems pretty darn stable. Please don't be critical of my poor posing skills. I'm not that good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

^^^ Just awesome display... and that Hulk pose is the best I've seen him crouching in. The only thing I might adjust is for the left foot to face a little more inward. Great work!

^^^ Just awesome display... and that Hulk pose is the best I've seen him crouching in. The only thing I might adjust is for the left foot to face a little more inward. Great work!

THANKS!

I'll try rotating his foot but I was trying to keep his feet as flat as possible so he would be more stable when he was bent over so far lol.

Anyone have any word on when CSC expects these in? End of this month, possibly the beginning of next month?

I really can't wait for this guy, to have the complete team. Its going to be one of my last Hot Toys too.

Anybody get a ship notice from BBTS yet?

Not yet. I'm still waiting on my SS order first. :gah:

Oh hell yes, he showed up yesterday and I had to work a while to get him to fit in his spot, but I got him in there, somehow. I don't like to torture them so much but it didn't look good with him breaking up the rest of the team. I wanted to bookend them with Loki and Hulk. These are just my crappy iphone pics, but you get the idea. Finally, they are complete!!! :yess::yess::yess:

I am a little worried if there's an earthquake, but Hulk seems pretty darn stable. Please don't be critical of my poor posing skills. I'm not that good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool display! Nice team! :hi5:

Aw crap. That is really cool and will defiitely get it! Unfortunately.... Another LONG wait! :slap

Why are people putting hulk in small spots, where cant stand up completely ? You should change your team around so hulks not squeezed in.

Street xtra's 60 bucks or so REALY ? I m sure can find cheaper items for some hulk xtras if look. Appreciate link ,but these items should have or could have been easily included.

Last edited:
I know but dont understand not wanting to display him in fully posed up if can do so. Its yours do what ever just think stuffing him a detolf or small cabinet with their avengers is kinda of a waste. He's getting his own personal space and should be spread out to show your avengers off ,like display above.

attachment.php

what kind of sniper gun is Widow holding ?

Back