1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My avengers collection. Not full.
561824_10153128052095556_404180279_n.jpg

480780_10153128053980556_1448677281_n.jpg

yea nice to see new goblin in there, he's a really fun figure despite the character.

lol I love the 'do not touch' sign :lol You have to remind yourself not to mess with them once they're perfect, otherwise you'll be stuck there for hours :rotfl

yea nice to see new goblin in there, he's a really fun figure despite the character.

lol I love the 'do not touch' sign :lol You have to remind yourself not to mess with them once they're perfect, otherwise you'll be stuck there for hours :rotfl

Ya finally took the initiative on the pictures shooting + getting my first post here. Will do more often next time.
Ya i made myself for the "Do Not Touch" sign as many ppl have itchy hand especially see figures like that. I donno which guest will enter my house u see.. XD

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and just to share how I modified my detolf, got the idea from a diecast forum for aeroplanes after goggling how to modify detolf shelf.

My "secret" weapon is this wire-joint connector.
It fits exactly and my glass shelf is secured n tight.
The only bugging thing is to align all the 4 wire joins connector so that the shelf is straight, not slanting.
This is readily available in most hardware stores in my country but took me a while to get it, the best thing is that it is freaking cheap and strong.

I spent 45 minutes to align the shelf until I have a sore back and sore fingers. :(

Cost me 40 cents (SGD) per wire connector joint and I got the shop name card/contact. The size is 3/18 (about 4.8mm size type)

Pictures for reference:

20130803_234336_zps846860df.jpg

20130803_234437_zps42242ec4.jpg

...a level? Seriously, it's a ruler with a bubble that sits perfectly between two lines when something is level. I use a laser level, because lasers make everything better!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and just to share how I modified my detolf, got the idea from a diecast forum for aeroplanes after goggling how to modify detolf shelf.

My "secret" weapon is this wire-joint connector.
It fits exactly and my glass shelf is secured n tight.
The only bugging thing is to align all the 4 wire joins connector so that the shelf is straight, not slanting.
This is readily available in most hardware stores in my country but took me a while to get it, the best thing is that it is freaking cheap and strong.

I spent 45 minutes to align the shelf until I have a sore back and sore fingers. :(

Cost me 40 cents (SGD) per wire connector joint and I got the shop name card/contact. The size is 3/18 (about 4.8mm size type)

Pictures for reference:

20130803_234336_zps846860df.jpg

20130803_234437_zps42242ec4.jpg

:exactly::goodpost::lecture These are GREAT for adjusting the shelf levels.

These are readily available at any Walmart or Home Depot, probably Loew's too.

Hulk SMASH puny metal man! :nana:

No doubt... Monger looks like he'd get his *** handed to him in less than 3 seconds if he tangled with the Hulk. I had no idea the Hulk was that massive :lol

I assume we still don't have a firm date on when retailers in the US are getting him?

Your abusing your detolf's OR wait, are you abusing your hot toys??? I can't tell but it's too crowded! I was just doing the same mod, but I'm going to slam my shelf, not raise it so the third shelve suffers, not the first.....

That sentence makes absolutely no sense

You know they are and if you didnt get the Hulk on order, you have no purpose in life.I also suggest that those same people pay the scalpers price to get him before its too late and it start selling in the thousands. If they dont do this IMO those people should be defecate on then be imprisoned.

wow shai...the way you weave a tapestry of obscenities carefully hidden in your boyish charm of wordsmithing. you related to beiber? :wink1:

Back