1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is always the most boring part of these threads.

''Did you get your shipping email?''

''No, did you?''

''when was your last flexpay?'' etc etc.

That's not an attack, I'm sure I have these same exchanges with people when I've got something coming.

In this case I just want to know because I ordered from someplace other than SS. Helps figure out when I may expect him.

Anyone seen this yet?
eBay from headplay
yne3aju8.jpg
u9y6enu5.jpg
4usemasa.jpg

Not sure if its an original mold or a recast of the current HT venture.

I need too make a custom display case. He is going to be massive. I can't wait to have this monster.

Yup. Not a bad likeness for a cheaper alternative. I guess we will have to see what accessories they include that I can't live without.

I seen that if putting hulk in detolf or small cabinet. Usualy only fits 12 inch figure's you can make your upper shelf a half shelf, and fit this big guy in and still use to fit 2 on the half shelf. That way shelf doesnt go to waste intead of removing or losing that space.

Another Hulk vid...my favorite part is the end...:panic::panic::dance:dance:dance:monkey1

[ame]https://youtu.be/J0vQ09u1SZY[/ame]

I'm such a dork lol

:exactly:

How much was shipping? Are you in the US?

I am in Mexico, and yes the shipping cost is high due to the distance, the size and weight of the box, and normally use express mail (EMS), it was 9600 Yens, about 98 dls, but in that store every time you make a purchase they give you points, 1 Point = 1 Yen, depending on the figure is the amount of points you earn, for example for this Hulk Figure you earn 900 Points=900 Yens, i have years buying some japanese figures there so i had almost 5000 points in my account, i use them and pay around $360 dls including Express Mail Shipping (EMS) :yess:

Back