1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na man i have always lost money if i ever resell a figure.

Hulk is my number 1 Marvel BIG Grail fig for me. I want 1 of him sideways battling Wolverine or Superman etc. 1 with the Avenger gang and i plan on doing a Planet Hulk.

I just pray we get a Hulklbuster Ironman 1 day :pray:

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

BBTs...shows April now on the preorder....anyway lets hope June is the real date...although a sooner date wouldn't be a bad thing either.

I wouldn't trust BBTS. Their dates on Hot Toys are hardly ever accurate. They have Mark VII and Loki for April as well and I think Catwoman too. SS is more up to date because they have direct line with Hot Toys. It'll be June before we get Hulk. May probably for overseas in hand pics though.

Yeah on that Podcast Eamon and the gang done with Sideshows Manager Brant Bridges, he said they have a good relationship with Hot toys and 1 of the new benefits is SSC get their figs in stock quicker.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117450&page=7

I still order from UK sellers personally and Ebay doesn't even get a look in anymore as they are too expensive.

plus SSC has great customer service

:exactly: It's the main reason I buy from there over other sites. I had to cancel my 89 Batmobile because Mark VII and Hulk were coming around that time and that was a $63 and instead of losing it they were awesome enough to move that $63 to count towards my Mark VII. Great customer service. Plus it's a perk to have them ship before BBTS or other retailers.

Now it says

icon-product-alert.gif
Act Fast! Less than -0 remain!

lol

Back