1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Sure some people have claimed that in this thread but do we actually have any official confirmation?

OMG is close enough for me, but whatevs. I can't not have this Hulk.

OMG is close enough for me, but whatevs. I can't not have this Hulk.

I don't know what info OMG has provided other his great pictorials but does he have a history of accurate pre-release info? I'm assuming yes based on your post but just thought I'd ask anyway.

After reading "The art of The Avengers" I don't like the figure even more... Sad :monkey2

I don't know what info OMG has provided other his great pictorials but does he have a history of accurate pre-release info? I'm assuming yes based on your post but just thought I'd ask anyway.

Heh, guess you'll have to comb the forums or ask him. Definitely nothing official yet on the PVC however. I'm just playing it cool. Not Hulking out just yet. :)

DGT it's too bad you can't think beyond your means and realize the main point of this discussion was me pointing out how your elbow does not generally have wrinkles when it is bent. Learn to read. :slap then you are allowed to speak.

Well holy cow genius! It's a freaking good job you are here to explain these things to us...you know, I am so much happier for that assistance. I can now go back to trying to find my arse...I've got both hands, now all I need is a map!

Can you believe the balls on this guy? Think beyond my means...? Meaning what exactly...and wait, it gets better...I am not allowed to speak?

S c r e w t h a t !

:slap:slap:slap It's a shame that you cannot see past the end of anything at all. Otherwise you'd know that I know that this is a figure we are talking about and you would be the one that recognises that we are talking about how HT could try to reproduce this elbow-skin feature on a 1/6 scale figure.

I don't want to worry you Einstein, but this clearly might come to you as a bit of a shock, but this is a figure not a real person.

If it's molded in to replicate the creasing on a straight arm...it's still going to be there when said arm is bent because it is built into the design, no matter what a real person's arm does or does not do...it's a freakin toy! :gah:

HOLY CRAP! Am I really having to explain this to this ________? :gah: :gah:

For goodness sake can someone else please take a run at it... because this is the closest I have ever come to putting someone on 'IGNORE' and I vowed I would never do that...no matter how much of a total arse a person could be.

PS I now fully understand the satisfaction felt when using the term ******-Bag. :yess:

Well holy cow genius! It's a freaking good job you are here to explain these things to us...you know, I am so much happier for that assistance. I can now go back to trying to find my arse...I've got both hands, now all I need is a map!

Can you believe the balls on this guy? Think beyond my means...? Meaning what exactly...and wait, it gets better...I am not allowed to speak?

S c r e w t h a t !

:slap:slap:slap It's a shame that you cannot see past the end of anything at all. Otherwise you'd know that I know that this is a figure we are talking about and you would be the one that recognises that we are talking about how HT could try to reproduce this elbow-skin feature on a 1/6 scale figure.

I don't want to worry you Einstein, but this clearly might come to you as a bit of a shock, but this is a figure not a real person.

If it's molded in to replicate the creasing on a straight arm...it's still going to be there when said arm is bent because it is built into the design, no matter what a real person's arm does or does not do...it's a freakin toy! :gah:

HOLY CRAP! Am I really having to explain this to this ________?
For goodness sake can someone else please take a run at it... because this is the closest I have ever come to putting someone on 'IGNORE' and I vowed I would never do that...no matter how much of a total arse a person could be.

PS I now fully understand the satisfaction felt when using the term ******-Bag

:exactly::yess::goodpost::lecture:clap

funny-gifs-hulk-smash.gif

So the wrinkles on the elbows has anyone discussed that yet or if its Rubber or PVC arms :stick:monkey3

I don't think because some people love the way Hulk looks and could care less about accessories means we are just accepting it as it is.

I personally am totally happy with everything about him. And I'm am also thrilled that he came in under $300. I was expecting way more. This is where opinion and subjectivity come in. No one should tell another collector how to collect. Or tell us that we shouldn't accept things the way they are if we are happy with the way they are. If you prefer more aceesories that cool. I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong for it. If you want to make a stink about it, there is nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't means those that are happy need to think the way you or anyone else does.

I'm just saying we are never going to all be on the same page with things. If there are 200 people on this forum buying Hulk, and HT made a Hulk for each one of our own personal tastes, there'd be 198 different Hulks.:wave

i agree with you. i think you misunderstood or I mispoke. I am not trying ot tell another collector how to feel. If you are truly happy with the Hulk just how he is, that is fine. If you are happy but wish he had extra this or that, but you will still buy him, ok that is fine too. But I think you SHOULD also make your opinions known by posting on FB and Freaks and other places. And if you are just disappointed in what it comes with, definitely let it be known! Does that make more sense?

S c r e w t h a t !

HOLY CRAP! Am I really having to explain this to this ________? :gah:

PS I now fully understand the satisfaction felt when using the term ******-Bag. :yess:

LOL you are funny, you amuse me. It's shame you are still 20 minutes behind on this conversation though. Please carry on.... :clap :rotfl :wave :goodpost:

Last edited:
Back