1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Id regret not getting it till HT does the Avengers 2 version. And the Avengers 3 version. And the Incredible Hulk 2 version or the Incredible Hulk 3 version....You know HT is going to milk this body.

That's okay. I love milk! :yess:

I don't think they gave free shipping on Iron Monger tho and Hulks same size

Judging by his size and I assume he's heavy. Probably not. :(

1. I know collectors so this figure will sell like hell.
2. I know HotToys so there will be more HULK figures.

I like your thinking! :wink1:

As for having no base, perhaps due to his size, he probably balances just fine on his own? :dunno

So maybe $280 elsewhere.

Usually it/s 10% off... so $270 should be the retailer price. I'll go through AE; 10% off and they give an additional 2% back in reward points :rock

Lack of a 2nd head sculpt is a bit baffling. I think most of us would appreciate a roaring head or the "Hulk...smash" smirk.

It could mean that they mean to double dip on this guy pretty quickly - but there are no real variants that could be done right now.

That's my suspicion; no way they'd make a body like this and not double dip. I smell a "Gartogg" on the horizon :lol

Do you earn ton's more as well? I'm going broke because of the prices we get to pay here in la Europa. :gah: :lol

Dunno ask all the Polish over here nicking our jobs lol.

Yeah we get paid more than most and sterling is always much stronger compared to the US dollar etc. But all that doesn't help as everything here is just as expensive.

A fair few brits sell up and move into mainland europe as their very well off compared to if they stay here.

Thanks for the AE link! First order I've had through them, but 286 shipped is much easier to swallow! And they're in Ohio, so it's got to be good ;) I'll have to avoid this thread though while all you Sideshow peeps are getting yours first :(

NRD and no free shipping, sorry I have to go with BBTS on this one. Happy with the price

I went with BBTS, but I might switch to SSC later once more of my rewards points come through. As long as he's still available.

Purchased!! Avengers assembled!

:exactly: Where did you PO yours?

I'm happy....... :huh

Me too! Hulk Smash! :)

The lack of accessories is underwhelming...but we'll see what the cost is.

That being said, I'm surprised with this one. It looks great! I hate visible joints on high end figures, but HT kept them to a minimum and those that are visible are acceptable. Nice job so far HT. now let's see how the production version holds up.

Me too. I think HT did great on what they did. Like others have said, this one would be hard to do and please everyone. All things considered, HT nailed it! :clap

Guess I'm done ! Both Hulks ordered!My wife is gonna kill me!

My obligatory whines and kudos:
Overall looks great, but I wish they would have made the shoulder joints less visible. This could have been done by fitting the ball and socket with finer tolerances; I've seen it done with other MUCH smaller figures, without effecting mobility.
Three facial expressions: GRRRR, (this is the one we'll get) RAAAWRRRRR, (gaping maw) and... wicked pre-smashing GRIN.

Regarding the arms: I guess the consensus here is that they're made of PVC (poly vinyl chloride)
This doesn't worry me at all. Star Wars 3:3/4 action figures are made of PVC; have you ever TRIED to break one of those things??? The new ones come with lots of thin accessories (weapons, clothing items, etc) which are probably about the same thickness as HULK's arms will be, and those accessory items can be bent back and forth a million times without any damage.

I wish the body was closer to film-accuracy; (the ripped abs are a bit much) and I would really like to see a shot of the BACK. Why no back shot???
I was hoping for a more primitive, slouching posture; more ape-like.
Oh well... It's good enough for me overall, I'll PO it.

I passed along with Hawkeye. I do not like the way the shoulders and the hands turned out. Like others have said I can wait until we see the Avengers 2 version.

I can't wait to see OMG's photos, I am sure when I do I will be tempted.

As for having no base, perhaps due to his size, he probably balances just fine on his own? :dunno
:exactly:

Each of his feet are probably close to the size of a regular base.

I think this will just fit in my curio with my other figures so I will be picking him up from BBTS.

I'll pick this up now, then when another Hulk comes out I can battle damage this one up in a Wolverine vs Hulk display.

I'll pick this up now, then when another Hulk comes out I can battle damage this one up in a Wolverine vs Hulk display.

By the time this 1 comes out in 10 months time i'll most probably buy another and make a red hulk :lol

Ah hell!...I caved and just went with SSC...I had 30$ rewards points left over so i just used it on this...with shipping, it came out to same price as going through AE...BUT...Ill receive him must faster thru SSC! BOOM!

No FREE shipping either...No EX...so I might go somewhere else.
Yeah I'd definitely recommend going thru Alter Ego for this one; it'll end up being at least $40 cheaper.

The last Avenger is ordered.

6 team members and Nick Fury and Loki (can't afford Coulston or Chitari at this point, due to Iron Monger and IM Mk1 orders)

Back