1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO This is hands down the best version we have seen to date. This one to me just captures classic Hulk when I think of him. I am happy to have him in the collection.

This is also my definitive Hulk of the ones they've made so far.

I passed on an opportunity to get an AOU Hulkbuster recently because, well, 1500euro - but also because in my somewhat limited Marvel collection I wondered ''do I really wanna diminish Hulk by having something bigger than him?''

So, as far as 1/6, Hulk remains 'the big one' in my collection....unless you count Robots - ED-209 or cars - '89 Batmobile :lol

So guys do you think it is worth buying Hulk from A1 these days for about 4500 HKD? Some collectors say that the paint job and sculpting is a little bit outdated to more current figures from Hot Toys.

So guys do you think it is worth buying Hulk from A1 these days for about 4500 HKD? Some collectors say that the paint job and sculpting is a little bit outdated to more current figures from Hot Toys.

959e3a1e313d2b596290cd8a4cd08317.jpg

I admittedly have him centered with the other 2012 Avengers but do think he fits in just fine with newer figures. I like the pants on this much better than the AOU version...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

959e3a1e313d2b596290cd8a4cd08317.jpg

I admittedly have him centered with the other 2012 Avengers but do think he fits in just fine with newer figures. I like the pants on this much better than the AOU version...

:clap :clap

I wish HT would re-release this figure as an EG version :monkey2

Yeah hopefully in some time they'll revisit the rest of the OG Avengers figures, and hopefully I live to see the day :)

I was hoping also for the release but last week I made offers on the eBay auction and the seller accepted for 320 euro shipped, so A1 Hulk is now on its way :lol

Hulk is one of my most favorite characters and waiting for a slightly upgraded version might take a long time (if it ever happens) and I can still resell it to get the new one down the road, I guess. Also, the 2.0 version might not be such a big upgrade (see 2.0 Whiplash for instance) and it will go for 400+ USD for sure.

I think Hulk still looks great. He's probably my oldest Hot Toys figure and he looks great next to the newest ones. He's still one of my favorite figures.

I think Hulk still looks great. He's probably my oldest Hot Toys figure and he looks great next to the newest ones. He's still one of my favorite figures.

I agree, I think he's one of the best made of the older figures. Mine looks as new as the day I got him.

I was late to pick up the full OG Avengers set and finally got them all off of eBay. Hulk is definitely a stand-out figure from the group.

I got the OG Avengers when they came out in 2012-2013. I think I got Hulk discounted for $279 from cosmictoyz at that time and I remember thinking "holy crap, that's expensive". That would be a steal now.

I got the OG Avengers when they came out in 2012-2013. I think I got Hulk discounted for $279 from cosmictoyz at that time and I remember thinking "holy crap, that's expensive". That would be a steal now.

Yeah, that's the price of a decent Spidey now! I got a decent deal on the Banner/Hulk set and used the Banner for inside the Hulkbuster. Both figures are pretty nice.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their opinion about Hulk.

I'm most satisfied with him. I did not expect this level of details on such an old figure.

He already has a new buddy!

IMG_3597.jpg

I got him on ebay 3 years ago for just 200 pound (i live in UK) , couldn't believe my luck. An amazing figure.

@htuk, I found the listing. Don't buy it.

If I had to guess, it looks like transfer from the styrofoam packaging. There's supposed to be a lining there to prevent contact.

It's also missing accessories and the rest of the packaging and boxes. Even if the transfer comes off the arm, it's not worth paying that much for a defective figure with so much missing.

Just so many warning signs; who knows what else could be wrong or if the figure was properly taken care of?

If you were already considering spending that much, spend a bit more to get a properly mint and complete figure.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234067315315?hash=item367f7fca73:g:52kAAOSwTcxg2KIL&LH

@htuk, I found the listing. Don't buy it.

If I had to guess, it looks like transfer from the styrofoam packaging. There's supposed to be a lining there to prevent contact.

It's also missing accessories and the rest of the packaging and boxes. Even if the transfer comes off the arm, it's not worth paying that much for a defective figure with so much missing.

Just so many warning signs; who knows what else could be wrong or if the figure was properly taken care of?

If you were already considering spending that much, spend a bit more to get a properly mint and complete figure.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234067315315?hash=item367f7fca73:g:52kAAOSwTcxg2KIL&LH
Thanks for taking a look! I'll keep an eye out for better ones in the future

Back