1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
375244_10151387616058524_1255568534_n.jpg

Best 'in hand' pic I've seen of this so far

Waits for photoshopped photo of Hulk sitting on a toilet.:lol

The shoulder joint just doesn't work for me, Hot Toys could have done better. Those shoulder joints don't blend well enough with the trapezius/neck.

Hopefully more pics show up.

great to see the hulk pose differently there from what we used to see him posed in the previous toy fairs

To be honest I wouldn't consider this an "IN HAND PIC" since it was taken of a figure inside a Hot Toys display. When a collector like one of us actually has one and post some pictures then I'll consider them in hand.

Funny how all of his pictures aside from the promo is the "dookie" pose. I can see how I'll be futzing around with him after receiving only to pose him the same way...LOL

375244_10151387616058524_1255568534_n.jpg

I have been looking at this for quite a while now. I am still for it and I am still glad to have it PO'ed with my local UK supplier, but I do have a new general opinion of the figure now that more of it has been exposed in this photo. It now seems rather silly of HT to produce a figure that has exposed joints throughout the majority of its body, but then hides just the elbow joints under silicone/PVC/hybrid.

What was the point in that particular exercise? Even if you wish to limit yourselves to just 'within the AVENGERS movie' figures, Hawkeye proves that you can have exposed joints and still produce a totally knock-out figure.

:dunno

They could probably only do it to a joint that moves 90 degrees. Having material that covers a ball joint or other joints that move more than 180 degrees would create stress cracks over time and it would eventually rip. That's how I picture it in my head. If its been done in the past then forgive me. I'm still new to this stuff.

Last edited:
Not a problem.

I was more thinking along the lines of...if most of them are exposed, just make them all exposed. The covered joints as they are just seem to give it an air of inconsistency.

But then it could be me.

Back