1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little off topic, but how freaking awesome is this 6' x 4' print from Fathead?!?

RealBig_MuralWhite_Boys_Temp

Jumping in to add my two cents. They will most def make more Hulks and they could be better. Wait for Avengers 2 Hulk and be guarenteed that Avengers 3 Hulk will be better. Now you got Avengers 3 Hulk which is the ultimate and they go and make The Incredible Hulk version followed by the Incredible Hulk 2 version ect.. How long will you wait out for the perfect version? It will be another 2-3 years before we see Hulk 2.0 so why not enjoy the **** out of him now and sell him off when the inevitable better version 2 come out if need be? Then there is the price. The next Hulk will be priced around $350+ by then. And will probably only get worse. These are the things that ran through my head constantly until I decided to pick him up. Gonna take my chances with him now.

That's a good summary. :thud:

Now that I think about it, It would make a nice companion piece to the Iron Monger. Both large in scale representing Villains and Heroes.

**** it, Ill get this along with the rest of the team - minus Widow/Fury/Hawk (Only have room for the big guns at the moment)

If they release Another Hulk, I'll resell this guy and get the newer version. ( Yeah i contradicted what I said before, but oh well. Who caress)

Great choice. And when you get the two together, the Hulk can punch it like he did the Leviathan. :lol

Now that I think about it, It would make a nice companion piece to the Iron Monger. Both large in scale representing Villains and Heroes.

**** it, Ill get this along with the rest of the team - minus Widow/Fury/Hawk (Only have room for the big guns at the moment)

If they release Another Hulk, I'll resell this guy and get the newer version. ( Yeah i contradicted what I said before, but oh well. Who caress)
Right on!:hi5:

That's a good summary. :thud:
Why thank you kind sir.

I may be the eyes too close together that's throwing off the likeness for some people. I'm sure it will be fine in hand.

I really can't wait to have all of my Avengers in hand. I recently made the decsion to build the whole team. I have all of them on PO now actually with a couple of sites but my display will be from L to R on the top of my bookshelf bc I don't have a glass case big enough currently:

HULK
HE - IM Mk VI - Cap - Thor - BW

:yess:

I really can't wait to have all of my Avengers in hand. I recently made the decsion to build the whole team. I have all of them on PO now actually with a couple of sites but my display will be from L to R on the top of my bookshelf bc I don't have a glass case big enough currently:

HULK
HE - IM Mk VI - Cap - Thor - BW

Almost like this?

The-Avengers_Wallpaper.jpg

I'm not building the team in 1/6, with exception of Widow I have them in a 7" scale, but I'm hoping to get this Hulk just to add to my Hulk collection. I went to see Avengers just to have a chance to see more big screen Hulk action, I got that and better than I'd hope, but I also got a great all around movie. Hulk is my most favorite comic book character, been a fan since I was a kid watching the old show in reruns, and my Hulk figure collection is one of my most favorite collections I have.

I originally wasn't going to build the team either...but after watching this move a few times I just REALLY like all of their looks..well..except for the Mark VII...I'm also not getting Fury our Coulson...HE, Cap, HULK, BW and Thor will be my Avengers purchases - I'll be using my Avengers Mark VI as the IM armor with my team.

HULK was probably my favorite part of the Avengers outside of Cap...I really like Evans portrayal of Cap. But HULK was just done so damn well! Banner was great, and the CGI HULK was so realistic for a giant green smashing machine!

I'm not building the team in 1/6, with exception of Widow I have them in a 7" scale, but I'm hoping to get this Hulk just to add to my Hulk collection. I went to see Avengers just to have a chance to see more big screen Hulk action, I got that and better than I'd hope, but I also got a great all around movie. Hulk is my most favorite comic book character, been a fan since I was a kid watching the old show in reruns, and my Hulk figure collection is one of my most favorite collections I have.

YESSIR!! Except swap Thor and IM! And they'll all be in action poses

I'm so excited to have this collection!! :blissy :hi5:

I'm curious how others may be displaying their team?? How about you Viking??

I was not planning on getting the whole team, then before i knew it had them all on PO :slap. But I LOVE the movie and truly enjoyed all the characters.

I currently have all my HT figures and a IM statue in a Curio but its going to start getting crowded once all the figures arrive.
I found a larger Curio on Craigslist that I am going to replace my current one with and all of my Avengers will fit on one shelf with room to spare.

I'm really excited to get them all together this summer :yess:

YESSIR!! Except swap Thor and IM! And they'll all be in action poses

I'm so excited to have this collection!! :blissy :hi5:

I'm curious how others may be displaying their team?? How about you Viking??

Probably something like in the pic I posted. I'm also hoping for a Maria Hill figure so I can have a S.H.I.E.L.D. display on a different shelf. Something like this..... (minus HE)

Avengers_hawkeye_%26_SHIELD.png

I originally wasn't going to build the team either...but after watching this move a few times I just REALLY like all of their looks..well..except for the Mark VII...I'm also not getting Fury our Coulson...HE, Cap, HULK, BW and Thor will be my Avengers purchases - I'll be using my Avengers Mark VI as the IM armor with my team.

HULK was probably my favorite part of the Avengers outside of Cap...I really like Evans portrayal of Cap. But HULK was just done so damn well! Banner was great, and the CGI HULK was so realistic for a giant green smashing machine!

:exactly::goodpost::clap

The plan, as of now, is to display them all together as well. :yess:

^^^ :lol :yess:

Action poses all the way around! Yea I'm in for the whole team minus Fury plus Loki & 1-2 Chitauri. I thought Caulson was gonna be an easy pass but once I saw the latest pics on FB, I'm debating. I liked him in the IM movies and his little spot in Thor so IDK :lol. Looking at BW & CW who are bare bones, you KNOW he's going to be $189.99-$194.99 too. Maybe more... he has vintage collectible cards

So BW was the only one you went for? Interesting. Who makes them in 7"? I'm a NECA/Mezco/McFarlane guy but I'm not hip to the 7" Marvel stuff

So BW was the only one you went for? Interesting. Who makes them in 7"? I'm a NECA/Mezco/McFarlane guy but I'm not hip to the 7" Marvel stuff

Neither am I. If any one of those companies you mentioned made them, I definitely would be! I'm actually anxious to see what NECA does with their 1/4 line.

Neither am I. If any one of those companies you mentioned made them, I definitely would be! I'm actually anxious to see what NECA does with their 1/4 line.

I only skipped BW cuz no one has made one in that scale. Thor, Cap and Hawkeye are Hasbro, Iron Man and Hulk are Diamond Marvel Select. Diamond makes a better Hawkeye but I was impatient and didn't want to wait, plus I don't care about him enough to need the best.

Back