1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still on the ropes on this one...Action City in Singapore has it listed for SG$324...not too sure about that
If you're displaying only 1 or 2 of the Avengers, I'd say you could pass on the others. But, if you are displaying all of the Avengers except Hulk, it would probably look weird.

And it would forever be at the back of your mind that Hulk is missing from the group. :wave

If you're displaying only 1 or 2 of the Avengers, I'd say you could pass on the others. But, if you are displaying all of the Avengers except Hulk, it would probably look weird.

And it would forever be at the back of your mind that Hulk is missing from the group. :wave

Does this also apply to Hawkeye and Widow? I've pretty much passed on them already...

Just switch up your display so it doesn't look like someones missing. It doesn't have to Avengers specific. You don't really need to get them all :)

Hulk with Wolvy or Loki
Cap with other Cap or Red Skull
Thor Loki
And Nick Fury would fit with Ironman

I don't know....I definitely need them all,or else I'm going to feel incomplete,And the completes in me hates that feeling.

Yeah, I'm thinking on getting this too. Along just to display with Iron Man VII and CA. I honestly just like the latter two, but I like the coverage of Hulk around. :1-1: Along that, the SS Hulk maquette is truly extremely beautiful piece of display that I just preorder it. It looks just amazingly nice. :clap

If you're going to have any kind of Avengers display, you at least should have the fab 4! Namely IM, Cap, Thor, & Hulk. Loki thrown in there wouldn't hurt either. But again, the big 4 should be a must with any Avengers display! :wink1:

indeed...I will wait for my next pay day to get this...I have a feeling if I don't, I will regret it forever:thud:

Well i've got the big 4 on pre-order, plus Loki cuz they need a bad guy

I've also ordered Fury as the team 'leader/founder' so to speak

I really want to put together some kind of diorama display for this, which may inspire me to purchase HE and BW, hmmm!

Think i'll display them with my 1:1 Cap shield prop replica and the museum replicas Mjolnir, kinda like a 'weapons of the MCU' type display

If you're going to have any kind of Avengers display, you at least should have the fab 4! Namely IM, Cap, Thor, & Hulk. Loki thrown in there wouldn't hurt either. But again, the big 4 should be a must with any Avengers display! :wink1:

I did thought about Thor actually, but the display shown at SDCC does not look catching. That's how I felt from the pics. I will wait a while more.

I did thought about Thor actually, but the display shown at SDCC does not look catching. That's how I felt from the pics. I will wait a while more.

Yeah.. it is top 3 Avengers for me too.. CA, Ironman Mark VII and the Hulk..

Might look at Thor if the release looks nice though!

Well i've got the big 4 on pre-order, plus Loki cuz they need a bad guy

I've also ordered Fury as the team 'leader/founder' so to speak

I really want to put together some kind of diorama display for this, which may inspire me to purchase HE and BW, hmmm!

Think i'll display them with my 1:1 Cap shield prop replica and the museum replicas Mjolnir, kinda like a 'weapons of the MCU' type display

That a boy! :yess::clap

Seeing this guy futzing with Hulk give a good view of exactly how massive Hulk is. :yess:

376583_400396966688966_560698141_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UP1O3eUAsc[/ame]
JUST A cool video about upcoming hot toys and more....

Back