1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why aren't the arm joints visible? How did you do that, the joints were the only thing stopping me from buying it. Awesome pic.

If the exposed shoulder joints is all it took to prevent you from buying this figure, then you missed out on an awesome figure, or aren't a Hulk fan. No way around it if you want a poseable figure, and this is the best Hulk figure to date.

If the exposed shoulder joints is all it took to prevent you from buying this figure, then you missed out on an awesome figure, or aren't a Hulk fan. No way around it if you want a poseable figure, and this is the best Hulk figure to date.

Nah I didn't miss out on much at all. The shoulder joints are terrible but I realise why they went this way, and the figure is oversized even for a Hulk.

It's the best Hulk figure because it's the only Hulk figure to date, doesn't mean I should buy it.

Yep. The height is the only negative thing I could say about this Hulk. I'd prefer him to be closer to 16" (8') so that other figures wouldn't look so tiny and insignificant when standing with him!

Nothing wrong with the shoulder joints. If they were covered then they either wouldn't move much due to the thickness of PVC required, or they'd look odd when they did move.

I'm kinda hoping HT have another go at Hulk with Age of Ultron and reduce the height slightly and alter the posture to make him more ape like, it wouldn't need an all new body as the same frame can be used and just adjusted with new muscle sculpted over it. And a better headsculpt.

Hulk too big? Hulk NOT too big! Puny 1/6 figures. :lol

hot-toys-marvels-the-avengers.jpg

The joints don't look that bad and are no worse then the bare armed figures elbow joints.

I could get over the arms, but he's out of control too big

That reads hilarious! The Hulk is out of control too big. :rotfl

But seriously are you saying that it's not movie accurate or just too big over all? I've been trying to find some shots of him standing upright next to another character, but he seems to be slouching in all the pictures I've found. They might of been able to add better stomach crunch so we could pose him more slouched.

That reads hilarious! The Hulk is out of control too big. :rotfl

But seriously are you saying that it's not movie accurate or just too big over all? I've been trying to find some shots of him standing upright next to another character, but he seems to be slouching in all the pictures I've found. They might of been able to add better stomach crunch so we could pose him more slouched.

He's too big overall to scale properly. We had a discussion a while back using lots of pics etc. and came to the conclusion he's about ~1 inch too tall stood up right and too big body wise because of that.

Last edited:
Well, in the 2003 Hulk, he got bigger throughout the film.

The figure is clearly the same.

For anyone that has this figure...

Now that you have it, what would you say its worth? what would you be willing to pay if you had to buy it again?

Still surprisingly available new in quite a few places, going for around £300 give or take, so its at the larger end of the price scale, just trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger...

thanks

Now that you have it, what would you say its worth? what would you be willing to pay if you had to buy it again?

Still surprisingly available new in quite a few places, going for around £300 give or take, so its at the larger end of the price scale, just trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger...

thanks

I would if you can afford to, look on 1/6 Figures for sale group in the UK, not ebay scalper prices or fees just make sure you don't use paypal gift and you can grab some real bargains.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FiguresForSaleOrTradeUK/?fref=ts - assuming your from the UK as you used £

I've stood him on a shelf next to Sideshow's ESB/ROTJ Vader and the HT Classic Predator. He doesn't look quite so gigantic now. :)

Regardless of his size against regular figures, HT Hulk is one incredible figure!

Yup, HT Hulk might be bigger than he should be in 1:6 of his movie height, but they got away with it since it's the Hulk -- and a fine Hulk figure at that.

thanks

I'd say it's worth its retail price of $300. I believe you could still get Hulk for a price not that far from its SRP. Hulk prices have gone significantly lower compared to when it was fairly new in the market. I got mine last January for about $315, MISB.

Yup, HT Hulk might be bigger than he should be in 1:6 of his movie height, but they got away with it since it's the Hulk -- and a fine Hulk figure at that.

I'd say it's worth its retail price of $300. I believe you could still get Hulk for a price not that far from its SRP. Hulk prices have gone significantly lower compared to when it was fairly new in the market. I got mine last January for about $315, MISB.

300 gb pounds not us dollars... $300 would be a lot easier to swallow! :)

300 gb pounds not us dollars... $300 would be a lot easier to swallow! :)

I hear you man, and I read your message right. What I meant is that the figure is certainly worth its SRP of $300 for me, but if it's around $400-450 I'd say I'll have second thought about buying one. Try to look for more options as the price you saw is too much for the figure's worth IMO.

thanks

I absolutely love this figure. I pre-ordered it for $375, and the store was selling it for $500. The figure, in my opinion, is easily worth at least $500. I'd put it higher, but with the recent Banner set, getting your hands on a good deal isn't such an issue.

This was the most expensive figure I've bought so far. And he was worth EVERY penny.

Back