1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My home office is near complete and I had to put him in his spot and out of that box he has been in for MONTHS!!! Lol. Don't mind vader either the helmet is just there until I get my desk and my 66 batman & robin arrive.

Here's a few more, hopefully these are a bit better.
They are a great addition to the figure, I wasn't 100% sure at first but now that I have the set it really adds to the hulk as a display piece, the lamppost is my particular favourite

Thanks for the pics! Good set, I have to pick one up

Now I'm considering trying to hunt down one of these figures. Only thing slightly holding me back is Avengers 2. What's everyone talking about with the "black shorts" thing?

I don't have the black stain issue but one thing I noticed on the lower belly by the waist line is that the paint on the stomach will fade/scratch if you put him in a crouch position. I feel like I ruined my hulk even tho I'm very careful with the way I handle all my figures. Has this happens to any of you?

I had a pretty noticeable black stain but dry brushed over it. Can't believe I was able to color match but it looks great and I've since took off the black spandex.

I wanted to avoid it but it Seems like taking off the black underpants is pretty necessary to preserve the figure.
Are there any tutorials on how to do it or is it pretty simple?

its pretty simple, just slowly pull the body apart as the waist and top half are connected via a ball joint. Then pull the pants off and remove the black pants. only a few points are glued so it should be easy to remove!

here's a vid that shows the joint. at the 3.47 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UHPZ_rgTVc8

hope this helps! i removed mine in 2 mins!

its pretty simple, just slowly pull the body apart as the waist and top half are connected via a ball joint. Then pull the pants off and remove the black pants. only a few points are glued so it should be easy to remove!

here's a vid that shows the joint. at the 3.47 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UHPZ_rgTVc8

hope this helps! i removed mine in 2 mins!

Thank you very much, that's just what I needed to know, lll give it a go this weekend .

I actually just removed the spandex from where it was glued and pulled them down to his hip joints. That way they still fill out the pants and don't interfere with articulation one bit.

Still waiting for my Hulk from OSB :mad:

They called me last week and said they'd drop it round Friday or Saturday as they had some other stuff to deliver in my area.

This didn't happen so I thought fair enough, they're probably busy.

So I gave them a bit more time before getting back in touch on Thursday.

I got a reply which said "We'll sort things out tomorrow" and still nothing has happened.

If it weren't for the fact it'd cost me so much more to get another Hulk from elsewhere I'd be asking for a refund and aside from the other figures I already have pre-ordered I don't think I'll be using them again.

Still waiting for my Hulk from OSB :mad:

They called me last week and said they'd drop it round Friday or Saturday as they had some other stuff to deliver in my area.

This didn't happen so I thought fair enough, they're probably busy.

So I gave them a bit more time before getting back in touch on Thursday.

I got a reply which said "We'll sort things out tomorrow" and still nothing has happened.

If it weren't for the fact it'd cost me so much more to get another Hulk from elsewhere I'd be asking for a refund and aside from the other figures I already have pre-ordered I don't think I'll be using them again.

In a similar boat as you, waiting for Hulk, Loki, Crow and Vader from OSB. The Hulks and Lokis were stuck on a boat past few months and not the usual air freight so have to appreciate the extended delay. Out of there control.
Wouldn't let this put you off using them again as they are one of the best UK companies around, just seems that becoming as popular as they have has slowed down the customer interaction a bit.
have to remain hopeful for everything working out soon, as you've said they are cheaper than most and would cost a bit extra to source elsewhere.

:goodpost:

I have complete trust in OSB - they've never let me down and have always been honest and up front. Wai Man has always answered my emails promptly as well.

The container issue was an unfortunate one, but in the end everything was fine.

For his long journey my Hulk arrived in perfect condition in a perfect box, and survived the last stage of the trip thanks to OSB's as ever excellent packing.

He was worth the wait!

Congrats sir! He is really worth the wait

I count myself lucky as well. I won the Hulk on an eBay auction by accident.
Funny story. I wanted to bid 280€ an accidentally typed 780€. That could have gone wrong.
Luckily I won the auction at 290€ which is an ok price for a completely new hulk.

Man this thing is huge and the detail on him is stunning.
I especially love his eyes. I took a magnifying glass and there is an incredible amount of detail in his green angry eyes.
Perhaps I can make some close up pictures

Aww super jealous Kuat of Kuat. Hope I get my load of toys soon as this kid is ready for em.

OSB have always been good to me, from my very first purchase where Wai Man rang me about a cancellation of a MK 4 Iron Man and helped me get it before anyone else to my latest arrival the Mandarin. Definitely seem like a collector that imports rather than a seller that does it for the money only.

Back