1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No such thing as being late when sharing pics :wink1: Nice pose for your Hulk, I may have to borrow that one for mine :lol Thanks for sharing!

Much appreciated, steal away! :) The great thing about that pose is that I only had to move the detolf shelf above an inch or so up, so it doesn't really throw off the display aesthetic. Also, I removed the black underwear so the crouched pose wouldn't stain the stomach.

Much appreciated, steal away! :) The great thing about that pose is that I only had to move the detolf shelf above an inch or so up, so it doesn't really throw off the display aesthetic. Also, I removed the black underwear so the crouched pose wouldn't stain the stomach.

Yeah, I do need to do that to my Hulk as well before I put him in any type of crouch pose. Also, is your avatar a custom from "the last of us" game? Looks great..

Yeah, I do need to do that to my Hulk as well before I put him in any type of crouch pose. Also, is your avatar a custom from "the last of us" game? Looks great..

Thanks! :) That is indeed a Joel figure from 'the last of us' that I kitbashed. There are more pics of him a few pages back in my collection thread if you're interested! And if you haven't played the game...HIGHLY recommended. ;)

Thanks! :) That is indeed a Joel figure from 'the last of us' that I kitbashed. There are more pics of him a few pages back in my collection thread if you're interested! And if you haven't played the game...HIGHLY recommended. ;)

I just looked at the pics.....that looks fantastic! Great, great job with that. I build models and stuff but nothing on that level of skill. One of my closest friends has been trying to get me to play it since I used to be a HALO gamer back a bit. Like you, he said the game is absolutely incredible to play.

I just looked at the pics.....that looks fantastic! Great, great job with that. I build models and stuff but nothing on that level of skill. One of my closest friends has been trying to get me to play it since I used to be a HALO gamer back a bit. Like you, he said the game is absolutely incredible to play.

:rock :hi5:

:goodpost: Best game I've played..

I can't wait for Halo 5!

I was too, until I needed to buy the X-Box One just to play the one game I really liked. I only bought my 360 for the Halo games. I really don't use it for much else. My kids use it more than me, lol. It just sucks that I have to spend $500 if I want to play Halo 5.

I still play every now and then. Hard to do sometimes with my work schedule.

Same here. Looks like we'll be forced to buy Xbox One by then. Eventually the 360 will be phased out anyway.

Yep. Finding time is the hardest part as well for me. Still love playing those damn games though, lol....

That is the part I am not looking forward to. If I want to continue the story/play, I have to buy one. Can't see spending that much personally, to play one game.

That is the part I am not looking forward to. If I want to continue the story/play, I have to buy one. Can't see spending that much personally, to play one game.

I'm thinking the same thing. Luckily I have 2 kids at home (and a wife that is also a Halo gamer) that should make it worth my purchase.

I'm thinking the same thing. Luckily I have 2 kids at home (and a wife that is also a Halo gamer) that should make it worth my purchase.

Nice! At least it sounds like you would get some great use out of it at least. My kids love playing their Lego games on my 360, but that is as much as mine gets used. Who knows, down the road I may change my mind when Halo 5 comes out. Heck, I have changed my mind on figures that I thought I wouldn't buy because they were expensive, lol, so one never knows.

i would think twice befor selling him off. i was going to do so some weeks ago but the more i looked at hulk the more conviced i was not to.

He is awesome but I have the Hulk CQ and Koto Hulk. My room is limitd so I'm clearing out my Hot Toys Hulk, Cap and IM M7 to make room for Cap PF, Thing PF and the new Spidey. I already have the Hulkbuster CQ too.

If anyone's interested in him let me know.

Still at BBTS. So much for the folks who foresaw a sellout months ago. Ahh well, can't see what they can do to make an Avengers 2 version look very different so might as well jump on this one. The AV2 version will most likely be 400+ the way HT prices are trending.

Just got Monger so posed him with a few figures like the HULK :)
DSCN1523.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

Received my Hulk today. He's awesome, but after hearing and even seeing on Youtube, people talking about the size of the box and weight of the figure, I have no idea what they're talking about. Puny collectors! :monkey3 :wink1:

Back