1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two have been keeping an eye on my daughter for Santa... :)

20131218_180541.jpg

That's awesome. I might have to borrow that trick :lol

that makes me wish I 've waited for the banner+ hulk combo :(. I know the base is on eBay but I just can't justify paying $60 for it.

I grabbed the base from my BD7 and the steelbeam from the 1/4 Bats to take picture with my Hulk just to sorta make fun about how "I already got all the stuff for the Premium Hulk Combo!" haha. You can probably put Hulk on any rubble base you can find and still look awesome.

But honestly, $60 is not bad for just that base. You figure $190 for Banner alone, $300 for Hulk, that is only $460, while the new combo is $510. So pretty much almost the same price....

...I'm way late to the game, but might as well do a themed version on this.
I wish there was a way to get Hulk lower (similar to the real image) but you get the idea.
Happy Holidays all!
Yoda_and_Hulk.jpg

Hi all,

Daron aka DGTWoodward passed away by a sudden heart attack on the eve of 19th Dec, here is a link to the thread started by his wife notifying us:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137918

I have been speaking with Sharon, (Mrs DGTWoodward) and she has been gracious and kind enough to let us as a community send a token of respect to herself and her family, not to mention Daron.

We (Dave and mods) have agreed that we are going to pay our respects to our friend Daron aka DGTWoodward by having a collection which I will organise to send flowers to the family on or before the funeral.
The date of the funeral is not known yet but we can do this and send our thoughts to not only Daron but also his wife and family.

So, if anyone would like to make a contribution or donate towards this, please send me a message and I will let you know the details. I am in the UK so will sort out flowers and things and will try include all usernames of those who donate, on the cards of the flowers/ items we send.

Hopefully we can pay our respects not only to a member of our community who we have sadly lost, but also another member - his wife who is also an avid collector, along with their family.

If you would like to take part, please pm me and I will send you my details.
Shell
x :1-1:

Last edited:
I asked a seller to reserve for me his Mint in Box, never displayed HT Hulk (opened only to inspect the figure upon arrival at the store). He's selling it for $335. Is that a decent price?

Merry Christmas, guys!

Back