1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say "0" from my experience with them, they will be placed in a large brown box though. The chances of you getting a torn box is high.

It's funny because I called them to see if my item got shipped, they told me they are still checking if all contents are included and not damaged, I was like isn't this supposed to be sealed and new? :slap

I want to quote myself and eat crow before someone else does quote me

The box came in perfect WITH shipper box.

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

box1.jpg

The last one was just comparison on how big the box is.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of these come with the shipper. It's such a big box that the handle on the shipper makes it much more convenient to manipulate. A shop near me that opens all their hot toys and tosses the shippers even kept the hulk in it's shipper.

Got an early delivery! Shipper was a bit beat up but box was in perfect condition and so was fig from what I can see. He's a big and green monster!!!
begu3any.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats Yodasodabo, I can't believe how big this thing is until it's in your hands. And for anyone who's modifying their detolf, have a head room of 19" for this guy, I thought it was only 17" but this guy is so huge.

I repeat, does anyone want to part with their shipper provided its in somewhat decent shape? PM me if so... Thanks. :wink1:

Back