1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool, and I am not one to tamper. However if leaving something in a "mint/factory" condition in this case has a great chance of damaging the finish of the item. I'm altering my strategy. Just the sheet of plastic around the torso won't prevent all of the stains.

Everyone can approach this how they like, but I'll betcha there will be a lot of figures that were kept MISB that owners will find have stains in one area or another, just with time.

As long as some part of the shorts are against the surface of the figure it's a risk of staining said area.

Again, to each his own, Lord help me I'm trying to retire from this topic.

Peace

Poor Bats! :lol

batman_vs_hulk_by_sinakazemian.jpg

Thank you Skull! Great work! :hi5:

Awesome artwork right there. :clap

I think they were going for something more like this.
nu4u2uge.jpg

5yduqe8u.jpg

Hanging lights rather than free standing. Still looks cool.

My m8 Lee from The Good The bad The Robots popped round with my 1st Hulk today :)

Loving this fig he blows everything else away with his presence including my Iron monger.

Didn't have a lot of spare time at work today, but i have been thinking about how invulnerable Hulk is and designed a little gun that can work on him.
There are two separate elements to the gun. There are tranquilliser darts in a traditional gun system, along with a gamma radiation nullifying agent contained in a glass vial on the back of the gun.
The nullifying agent counteracts Hulks impervious skin and allows the tranquillising agent to penetrate his skin. It's not meant to knock him out, but the chemical reaction makes it hard for him to stay angry, and so he will revert back to Banner. The nullifying agent is rare and hard to process, costing $20 million dollars per Millilitre, making these guns expensive and very rare. I suppose with the green vial, it could also work as a Kryptonite gun made by Batman...
Like i say, just a flight of my imagination at work today during lunch.
Here are the pistol version, and the rifle/sniper version.

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

Awesome job! Very creative and both weapons look very cool to boot :rock

Also, it must be nice to be able to smoke the good stuff on your lunch break ;)

Thanks.
Just a crazy idea that occurred to me at work today with all the pics floating around of Hulk holding the DX12 defeated.
I have to believe that Batman would have some gadget to defeat Hulk.
Maybe not at the first encounter. But certainly on the second.

I'm not sure there would be a second encounter
I was going to copy the hulk defeating supes pose a couple of pages back, also going to try Keaton batman, but he won't lay well due to the stuff suit

Didn't have a lot of spare time at work today, but i have been thinking about how invulnerable Hulk is and designed a little gun that can work on him.
There are two separate elements to the gun. There are tranquilliser darts in a traditional gun system, along with a gamma radiation nullifying agent contained in a glass vial on the back of the gun.
The nullifying agent counteracts Hulks impervious skin and allows the tranquillising agent to penetrate his skin. It's not meant to knock him out, but the chemical reaction makes it hard for him to stay angry, and so he will revert back to Banner. The nullifying agent is rare and hard to process, costing $20 million dollars per Millilitre, making these guns expensive and very rare. I suppose with the green vial, it could also work as a Kryptonite gun made by Batman...

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

Very creative....love the Contrast between Brass, Black , and green colors. Great work
:goodpost:

Very creative....love the Contrast between Brass, Black , and green colors. Great work
:goodpost:

Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure there would be a second encounter
I was going to copy the hulk defeating supes pose a couple of pages back, also going to try Keaton batman, but he won't lay well due to the stuff suit

It's a shame those figures look great but can't be posed too dramatically. My DX12 is the same.
As for the "second encounter". I imagine Batman able to get away from almost anything. Even Hulk!

Wasn't there a recent graphic novel about Deadpool killing almost everyone in the marvel universe? I think he finds banner in a cave asleep and chops off his head.

Didn't Batman beat Hulk in a cross over once?

I think they were in an airtight room and so Batman conserved his energy until Hulk could hardly breath and then kicked him in the chest to make him exhale, then Hulk passed out due to lack of oxygen

considering he can last in space, i would have thought a little room would be no trouble at all

but there ya go, Hulk's weakness, small rooms

I wasn't thinking of this gun as a way to kill Hulk. Just to turn him into Banner and stop him from tearing up the joint.
I have put both guns at the feet of the DX12 in my detolf right now as i am thinking they could be cooler as kryptonite guns against a rampaging Superman.
I am going to order more perspex bar in other colours for different Kryptonite concoctions!

Hulk > Iron Monger.

Agreed. :exactly:

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

Those look great! If you concentrated your efforts on creating weapons of mass destruction like you do with your toy hobby, this world would be in SERIOUS TROUBLE!!! :lol Again. great work! :wink1:

Thanks.
Just a crazy idea that occurred to me at work today with all the pics floating around of Hulk holding the DX12 defeated.
I have to believe that Batman would have some gadget to defeat Hulk.
Maybe not at the first encounter. But certainly on the second.

Not if he doesn't get the chance if Bats is completely smashed during their first encounter! :panic:

Back