1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Step by Step for fellow freaks interested in taking off the black shorts:

1) find a trusted friend (my wife in this case)--person 1 holds hulk with two hands firmly around his midsection/abs, person 2 holds hulk firmly with two hands at the thighs

2) pull away! this should detach the torso from the hip

3) pull off the feet

4) undo button and velcro on the shorts, pull off carefully

5) black shorts underneath are glued at 4 points at the top of the hip, pull off gently at those spots

6) reverse steps for assembly and have a undie free hulk :)

The feet don't need to come off as the shorts fit over them. Also, in most cases, you don't have to split hulk in half. Just pull at the black shorts and the glued spots will likely break free

I found it much easier to remove the shorts by pulling off hulks abs/torso. The glued areas are then visible to see what you are tugging at thus preventing any unnecessary damage to the shorts. This way will prevent any chances of staining the lower portion of the abs/belly region that might occur while pulling the shorts with the torso still connected.

Why take the chance, it is better/easier to remove the top half at the waist. Also the feet do bit need to be removed.

I gave my hulk good qc check on seeing if any mark's and nothing. I didnt check under the pants and see no need to remove his shorts so will keep a eye on him. I Just will be careful posing him. I may rip up a old white shirt for him though. I tried doing some posing with him and evil superman and just look like were dancing when going for a power struggle pose. here are some pose's would like to see or try.

The last would be impossible unless used some type of support but very cool still.

Here's a quick crappy pic of my 2 favorite's for now.

I know but felt bad doing that pose to my evil superman right away so didnt. :lol The one where there charging at each other i realy like. I was trying to maybe use the superman stand standing on its side so can use the pole so he's flying into hulk. On another note Hulk almost feels like a little baby when holding him when posing MY PRECIOUS ! :lol

I know but he's new and Evil so a little more special to me. :lol may wait a day before initiation from hulk beating. :lol

i lost it at step 2. someone pulled off my pants instead of hulks.

:slap :lol

I gave my hulk good qc check on seeing if any mark's and nothing. I didnt check under the pants and see no need to remove his shorts so will keep a eye on him. I Just will be careful posing him. I may rip up a old white shirt for him though. I tried doing some posing with him and evil superman and just look like were dancing when going for a power struggle pose. here are some pose's would like to see or try.

The last would be impossible unless used some type of support but very cool still.

Here's a quick crappy pic of my 2 favorite's for now.

I really like those Hulk vs. Superman kits/statues! Never seen them before but they are sweet! :hi5:

I got on the waitlist for this guy back in june and he still hasnt converted. Theonly wl ive joined that hasnt converted...

Back