1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkmatter, are you still carrying around the baggage from the depression thread? Having resolved to ignore folks you have an issue with, the first thing you do is stir the pot :lol

Everyone chill :lol relax by staring deep into Hulk's spine. The amount of details doesn't seem to be done by a paint roller :clap very impressive!

1094646_311186435693300_1020415308_o.jpg

Everyone chill :lol relax by staring deep into Hulk's spine. The amount of details doesn't seem to be done by a paint roller :clap very impressive!

1094646_311186435693300_1020415308_o.jpg

how about a hulk faceless pic? i believe it comes off, doesn't it?

The Hulk pics are great---It's making the wait a little easier (he should be here by Friday)... The other pictures not so much. If you didn't get enough hugs as a child or you don't own any neon shirts to wear to the mall please start an attention thread in the Sandbox and then hopefully you'll find what you're missing in life.

Let's try to keep the thread on track please. Thanks.

The Hulk pics are great---It's making the wait a little easier (he should be here by Friday)... The other pictures not so much. If you didn't get enough hugs as a child or you don't own any neon shirts to wear to the mall please start an attention thread in the Sandbox and then hopefully you'll find what you're missing in life.

Let's try to keep the thread on track please. Thanks.

anyone try to recreate this scene with the fighter jet?

Marvel+Avengers+Assemble+-+Hulk

Took a few more for those who are waiting for this "Masterpiece" :yess:

AVHK10.jpg~original

And for those who doubt Hulk's manliness :lol

AVHK9.jpg~original

Thanks Auel. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to display this guy with the other Avengers... time to re-organize.

Question for somebody who is lucky enough to own this guy already:

I'm currently making a display case for my avengers collection. Can someone post the dimensions of the footprint of this guy? I'm just looking for a general width and depth. Thanks!

Well called agan to see if can get him processed early ,once again NO DICE! It looks like I will get him on my bithday or couple days before. Oh well on getting my b -day present early. Just thankfull my wait is almost over . Last flex the 26th....:impatient: I'm done trying to get any order's early.

Great figure, massive, my Avengers have officially assembled!

The first time I removed the hair-piece, magnet came off. For the love of Christ-or whatever higher power your believe in, Hot Toys use better glue please!!!:mad:

Well called agan to see if can get him processed early ,once again NO DICE! It looks like I will get him on my bithday or couple days before. Oh well on getting my b -day present early. Just thankfull my wait is almost over . Last flex the 26th....:impatient: I'm done trying to get any order's early.

I was gonna call today to see if my last flex would be charged early( like yours highlander )which is due on the 26th as well.By your post I guess not .

Nice, it appears that one cannot share an opinion without being attacked. I have my opinion on the piece, if you don't like it we can agree to disagree, but to call me pathetic for being disappointed in a piece is quite a childish attitude.

I'm with you, Zal. No need for that type of feedback.

I consider myself quite fortunate to not have purchased a figure I regretted upon opening the box. However, no one here is immune to that. Everyone knows that in hand, these figures usually are found to not have been represented by the pics very well. Mostly in our favor.

I suggest hold and resale to a fellow collector in "want" of this figure.

Good luck.

Great figure, massive, my Avengers have officially assembled!

The first time I removed the hair-piece, magnet came off. For the love of Christ-or whatever higher power your believe in, Hot Toys use better glue please!!!:mad:

$3 and is the best for all applications collectible related.

zapagap.jpg

I was gonna call today to see if my last flex would be charged early( like yours highlander )which is due on the 26th as well.By your post I guess not .

I guess i'm on the naughty list called a few time's for this beast! Oh well looks like were last in line.:hi5::lol :yess:

I've never seen anyones chest hair grow like hulks does haha...do you think he man scapes?

Back