1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please chime in if you have received your Hulk from BBTS. I just want to confirm that BBTS actually shipped these whether you are in the States or not....

Please chime in if you have received your Hulk from BBTS. I just want to confirm that BBTS actually shipped these whether you are in the States or not....

I ordered from BBTS and have not even heard from them on it yet.
No charge, no email.

It converted on June 24th, I got on the list about 2 weeks prior to that. pretty fortunate.

WTF! You're kidding me right? I got on the wait list on 5/28 and am still waiting. How on earth did yours convert so quickly?

Me too actually. My double is ordered from BBTS. I'd be surprised if my BBTS order arrives before my final Flex at SS.

WTF! You're kidding me right? I got on the wait list on 5/28 and am still waiting. How on earth did yours convert so quickly?

I just checked my order history, I actually wait listed on May 16th and was notified June 20th they found a Hulk for me.
I actually waitlisted my Mark VII on June 9th not my Hulk.

Sorry about that.

Here is my Avengers shot:
DSC01426_zpse5176b9e.jpg

how did you get those custom stands ?

Me too actually. My double is ordered from BBTS. I'd be surprised if my BBTS order arrives before my final Flex at SS.

I ordered from BBTS and have not even heard from them on it yet.
No charge, no email.

I appreciate the feedback....I'm guessing nobody at this point has actually received Hulk from BBTS whether they are in the States, or not. Just trying to figure out who gets them first distribution wise, like if there would be a difference between someone in the States VS someone outside of the U.S.

Thanks

The "Smash Kit" by Toystrike: They're marketing it as a "companion piece" for the Hot Toys Hulk.

It's $70, up for preorder.... includes a bent stoplight, a sewer manhole cover, and two chunks of ground/concrete.

Here's the link if you're interested:
https://ow.ly/nTqKs

Or search @actionfigurefury on Twitter

The "Smash Kit" by Toystrike: They're marketing it as a "companion piece" for the Hot Toys Hulk.

It's $70, up for preorder.... includes a bent stoplight, a sewer manhole cover, and two chunks of ground/concrete.

Here's the link if you're interested:
https://ow.ly/nTqKs

Or search @actionfigurefury on Twitter

They look....rather toyish compared to how real hulk looks...I mean I rather pick up some gravel and roll it into a ball and apply some metal chunks for a real look instead :lol

Back