1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Is there any actual pics that show the movement of the eyes???

I don't think 'separate rolling eyeballs' implies that they can be moved. I think it's just stating how they've been manufactured, ie separate from the head sculpt mold like Jake Sully's eyeballs.

Just spotted this on SS. So much more I could get for $300 smackers.

Not sure on the head either. I guess it's a must if your collecting Avengers though.

Not interested but im really surprised at the price. Pretty good deal imo

HT shoulda included bruce banner head sculpt and scientist outfit ....

Regardless of price point... there are countless other reasons why I can't get excited other this release.

Too bad for me really.... I want to buy a legit 1:6 Hulk....however, this one just isn't it.

What really sucks is that it's at least 7 long months before this is released . My god . So far from now . I'm here wondering whether to preorder or not like I'm going to get this soon . It's almost a year away . Arhjhh that stinks . I think I'll just wait for it to come out . Can you imagine all the other announcements there will be from now until then .

I think the majority of the hate stems from not being able to complete the team,because of hot toys jam packed scheduling of coolness lately,to say that you don't like it is one thing,but to say it looks like crap is a bit drastic...How else could hot toys have done this character,its like creating a character from a video game and expecting it to look real...lol

:exactly:

Awesome price !!!! I would have bought it even at $400.Thanks Hot Toys for making this very affordable! Ordered from Sideshow.Wish there was an exclusive though..

Same here! And BTW, your collection is awesome!!! :rock

I'm surprised everyone is OK with the price. I mean, yeah, it could have been worse. But considering he is so bare bones I think $275 would have been more reasonable. But I'm glad he isn't $400+ like some were thinking.

I'm disapointed Sideshow isn't offering free shipping on him though. Their free shipping offers make normal, non-exclusive figures cheaper through them after rewards points than any other retailer. I might actually go with a retailer for him now.

i have jake sully...i didnt know his eyeballs can move?

They can't. But they were manufactured separated from the head sculpt is my understanding, to give them a glassy look.

They can't. But they were manufactured separated from the head sculpt is my understanding, to give them a glassy look.

So the glassy look is called rolling eyeballs? hahaah

I'm surprised everyone is OK with the price. I mean, yeah, it could have been worse. But considering he is so bare bones I think $275 would have been more reasonable. But I'm glad he isn't $400+ like some were thinking.

I'm disapointed Sideshow isn't offering free shipping on him though. Their free shipping offers make normal, non-exclusive figures cheaper through them after rewards points than any other retailer. I might actually go with a retailer for him now.

I believe you can't apply reward points with any item with Free Shipping

I ordered one....from Alter Ego. SS offers no incentive this time around.

I just wish for $300 it came with a MENSA test and a tuxedo. Maybe a box of kittens like we know hulk runs around with. "Hulk pet puny kitten!'.

Pre-ordered from AE with point $260 shipped. I am totally happy with this price, considering.....

That's the best price I've heard so far.

Haters will be green with envy once this beast starts rolling out... pun intended

:exactly:

I'm just really hyped to get this hulk ! This one will end being one of my favorites and his size alone is gonna be a awesome presence with the rest of any of collection ...gonna be sweeeet....:yess:

Amen brother! :panic:

hulk not need stupid accessories

Hulk SMASH puny god with bare hands! :lol

I love it and I'm buying it

There was never a doubt in my mind when I hit the "purchase" button! :wink1:

Just remember this is probably THE BEST 1/6th hulk that we'll ever get. And I'm sure a ton more stuff goes into engineering, sculpting, painting, and licensing than we'll ever know. All we know is order, pay, and open. But if there's any issue on the quality just wait for enterbay's, or takara's, or medicom's. Viewed through that prism, what they're asking for what you're getting isnt unreasonable.

:exactly::goodpost:

I see people wishing for a neutral or smirking face. Personally, I would like to see a screaming one. Hulk is supposed to be pissed off all the time. Here he just looks pretty pissed off, but I would like the option to have him extremely pissed off, as well.

I'll probably pick this guy up just because he's such an important Marvel character, but like others I think this is a somewhat disappointing release. Should have something more.

Which is what I was expecting the exclusive figure to be. Oh well. :dunno

What really sucks is that it's at least 7 long months before this is released . My god . So far from now . I'm here wondering whether to preorder or not like I'm going to get this soon . It's almost a year away . Arhjhh that stinks . I think I'll just wait for it to come out . Can you imagine all the other announcements there will be from now until then .

Which is my only complaint about him. :impatient:

Which is BBTS's price. I've ordered from them numerous times in the past and always had great customer service from them. Just an idea for you.

Love this figure! Thank you HT! :clap

I meant $275 retail MSRP, not retailer discount. More like $250 for retailer discounts.

Back