1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good on it's own too :D

I wasn't overly impressed with some of the HT Avengers figures individually, but the group pics look pretty cool.

Is he standing straight up in the Avengers group shot or is that the lowest he'll go?

OMG posted a picture with him hunched over the most and it looks like the way it is in the group picture above.

EDIT: Took a screencap from the movie to show you a comparison as well as the picture OMG posted.

HulkHD19_zps0b313477.jpg~original

theavengers20121080pbluraydtsx264-publichdmp4_006756958_zpsf8b1e9de.jpg~original

Last edited:
it's' interesting how this time the taiwanese got him before us in hong kong, i guess HT shipped a buch off before hand.

I was thinking of doing a street base for the whole crew...maybe so I can incorporate the Mark VII BD base on it as well.

I would love to see someone put together a street diorama for each fig. I'm planning on having Hawkeye on the spiderman base, and have to figure out a way for Iron Man to be flying.

As a lot of people have posted on how great the Hulk turned out! I think the final production piece is better than the "proto pics" Just an amazing figure. I know that the joints are an issue for some , but for me it is what it is! I also have the Hulk Maq,another fantastic figure (sixth scale and statues can coexist !)

Back