1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Directly under the chin and below the belly.
from the condition, it's either because the humidity of the weather or the paint is not dried, it just felt sticky at that area.
i also have a slight problem with the hair piece not fitting correctly (obvious gap above the ears)

I'm not trying to bash it though, this hulk is really all you need in your collection, it's ****ng awesome!! i had a slight sense of quitting one sixth when i unboxed it, it's like, what's next? i feel complete haha

perhaps the magnets came unglued on the hair?, I noticed that happened in the Plastic Enemies pics.

the magnets are fine, they stick pretty good together. trust me, i've tried everything. here's some better photos.
I expect this kinda fade to happen, but not right out of the box!!
1010906_10152993296280226_1981112041_n.jpg

943245_10152993296455226_1495963869_n.jpg

1045180_10152993296405226_401248248_n.jpg

I received notification about my waitlist EX Mark VII on Monday (6/25) that it would convert on 6/28. Just received an email today at 5:00pm California time that it was now a live order. The email said to call immediately if I changed my mind, else it could possibly charge. SSC closes at 5:30pm so at least in my case not much time to cancel. At the very least I think you'd have a few days time between the first notification and the official conversion to cancel before they charge you.

Jump on board for the Hulk! There are plenty of Stark sculpts out there already and only 1 HT Hulk! Beside, the big green meanie will command a much greater self presence too! :lecture

Okay, I've hopped on the wait list. :yess: The more I read about this figure, the more I want it... And I think it'll be a better figure in the long run, seeing as the Avengers was my favourite film of 2012. IM3 was great, but nowhere near as memorable. Now, I just hope my wait list converts... :pray:

yeah, good thing i'm not too far from toy hunter.
this figure is amazing anyway, jsut some nip picking.

For $300 I would want to get one without defects as well. Good to hear you're not too far from TH to get a replacement.

I'm hoping for a Avengers Bruce Banner that will come with an alternate head for Hulk and maybe some extra hands.

At the top of my wish list actually. :pray:

Good price. Got mine for $240 shipped

Great price! I would have bought 2 for that price! Who am I kidding, I have 2 on order now! :nana:

Okay, I've hopped on the wait list. :yess: The more I read about this figure, the more I want it... And I think it'll be a better figure in the long run, seeing as the Avengers was my favourite film of 2012. IM3 was great, but nowhere near as memorable. Now, I just hope my wait list converts... :pray:

Good man! You won't regret it! :hi5:

Agh!!

Gents,

I dunno whether to buy this or not

I know I am sounding optimistic with my wishlist - but I am not a fan of the mark vii. I am holding out for the die cast mark iii whenever they do that from the diecast series announcement. Could be ages away

I am praying the 2013 toy fairs exclusives include a sleeveless thor

My avengers will be incomplete with only cap and hulk by time the if they ever produce a mark iii - should I just wait until avengers 2 version or live in the moment and just get the mark vii as well lol

Back