1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6a853733gw1e60zt2m8csj213d0q9th8.jpg
Wow, now that is the Incredible Hulk I have been waiting for!! :yess:

I was wishing he had a stand or something to combat the possibility of receiving one with weak ankles. I'd hate to make a habit of picking this guy up every time my kids run by my figures shelf.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Should've come with hand (or hands) for "Rag Doll" action/posing...

Those sausages are so big/thick that articulated fingers should not have been a problem

I called it way back in pre-order review day.... way back in page 7

After reading a couple of comments from folks who passed on this figure, on some level, I agree that he may not appear more than a big piece of plastic. I do believe that the sum of the Avengers line as a whole is greater than it's individual parts.

I would have never gotten HE or BW on their own. It's the appeal of seeing them all together that makes it awesome. And he tops off the display for me.

Don't put me on your ignore list Nick!!:pray:

attachment.php

new is on the left proto on the right

I see see a few slight differences, but not a lot.

The brow
The hairline
More definition in the new sculpt

Last edited:
i passed on him.
not because i believe its a bad figure (i can show you bad hulk figures if you want lol) but because i just don't like hulk that much as a stand alone character and im not collecting all the avengers.

i have no reason to want it, more or less...im still very interested to see the final product

Nice sculpt. A second one would have been nice to have been thrown in though.

988502_10151751287231255_1797065025_n.jpg

likeness and sculpt looks fantastic in this picture!

I would have never gotten HE or BW on their own. It's the appeal of seeing them all together that makes it awesome. And he tops off the display for me.

:exactly:

Nice sculpt. A second one would have been nice to have been thrown in though.

988502_10151751287231255_1797065025_n.jpg

:yess:
He looks great, can't wait till he is on my shelf with the rest of the team!

Yeah after seeing the PIC of the proto next to the final,i think i'm going to cancel on the figure and just get the maquette.Something about the new head that makes him look like he's squinting opposed to the proto and the skin isn't as bright(i don't mean the color).Hey did Hulk have bad dental hygiene in the movie?^_^

Back