1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn on this set... I really just want the revised lighted Mark VII headsculpt, but for the $50
it will cost loose from HK, not sure if I should just spend the $100 for the whole package.

that would probably make more sense, you would save money getting the whole set and then selling off the pieces you don't want

DSC09460.JPG

Looks good. 'Can't remember the story behind the chin dimple in the films; something like, he has it in some scenes but not in others, right? Legacy Effects vs Weta Digital?

50shades-sony.gif

:lol

I have the MK VII and the new HS is a REAL improvement

Its one of those "you know the problem and it erks you everyday" things. I replaced my mark VII's head with the mark IV one that came with Tony Stark. Much better but the mouth piece looked to thin. This helmet is just better overall

Its one of those "you know the problem and it erks you everyday" things. I replaced my mark VII's head with the mark IV one that came with Tony Stark. Much better but the mouth piece looked to thin. This helmet is just better overall

Yup the first few days I just couldn't look at my MKI VII it was too weird :lol, I always liked the MK IV helmet, but this one is more accurate. I'm glad they are going to make this

It is an improvement, but I never had the urge to replace the entire helm on my 7's b/c of it.

I still think it looks pretty darn good. :dunno

Back