1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there some celestial force that is keeping HT from closing that mouth gap on the MKVII head? I mean...it seems like they revised the eye (unless it's just photoshopped or weird angle) so why not just fix the mouth while they were at it? :slap

Exactly... why not fix that. One of the reasons I passed on the VII was the comical helmet. The huge mouth slit made it look like a cheap toy.

The prices for this and the new HoA are too high for me. I can talk myself into buying a lot of stuff but not an accessory set that is mostly stuff I already own or a styrofoam display. I really wasn't expecting these accessories to be over $100. Not sure I want to see what other sets they've got planned if they're similar to this one.

The prices for this and the new HoA are too high for me. I can talk myself into buying a lot of stuff but not an accessory set that is mostly stuff I already own or a styrofoam display. I really wasn't expecting these accessories to be over $100. Not sure I want to see what other sets they've got planned if they're similar to this one.

Completely agree, an accessory set of all new products that they never tackled would be a little more justifiable to bite rather than this where half of it (if not more) is recycled from prior releases.

I really wanted this set, but the price is definitely high. If they had added a few more parts that I didn't already get with Tony Stark then I might have been sold. Odds are I will eventually talk myself into getting it, but if the price was a little less I would have jumped on this day one.

:exactly:

Completely agree, an accessory set of all new products that they never tackled would be a little more justifiable to bite rather than this where half of it (if not more) is recycled from prior releases.

:exactly: so with that in mind, i've got the BD helmet for $38 and the battery for $37.

This pack I can accept the price since it will go very well with Workshop Tony and the add more to the display. The new Hall of Armor is very hard to adjust to the price of just Styrofoam. I have a couple on order but I may just cancel. It is a bit too steep. This I will love.

Ordered. Will just be more goodies for the Workshop Tony. I already have Holos custom faceplate for my MkVII so the other helmet will just be a nice bit of kit laying around the workshop.

How do I go about finding one of the custom mark vii heads with the skinny / cough*accurate*cough eyes AND mouth lol

I think that's what he is referring to.

Holo isn't taking new orders for face plates right now

Yeah. I meant that if someone was selling one.
Or if Andrew decides to sell his master pattern to another vendor.
It wouldn't be that hard. If someone wants to pay Andrew for the rights to make this part, they give him the money, and Andrew will give them the contact details of his casting agent, then the new buyer could deal directly. The moulds are already made.

Not sure where to post this, but @Onie I guess you were replying to one of my posts in this thread via PM. I was trying to reply back but your inbox was full. :p

The hell with buying that set, just got what I wanted off evilbay. Two vii heads, the battery and elbow bits and still worked out cheaper without all the duplicate bits I would have the hassle of selling.

That and I'll get them sooner. Try again Hot Toys.

Would have been even cheaper but I wanted two vii heads as I have two vii's.

Any one with the im3 workshop tony stark will most likely only want the head, elbow and battery anyway. I don't see the need to have more blueprints, magazines, cables etc.

If you need some advice and details...and make sure you don't want to throw money out of the window, then check my review. Its way overpriced:

Back