1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daylight pics to show the colors better. Switch out Red Battle Damage parts.
h1.jpgh2.jpg

Still hate the neck post is fused to this Mark. I want to display it with a TS head since I modified the headset. Just looks weird. Thinking of boring the neck of the head to sit lower down on the neck. I like the battery pack look, if the head was flush it would definitely be a keeper pose.

That looks amazing, is there a thread that shows how to achieve these looks, methods, products, paints and such?...

Still hate the neck post is fused to this Mark. I want to display it with a TS head since I modified the headset. Just looks weird. Thinking of boring the neck of the head to sit lower down on the neck. I like the battery pack look, if the head was flush it would definitely be a keeper pose.

This is seriously making me want to pick up the Mechanic figure :slap

Does anyone know if this head will fit on the Silver Centurion? Also, will the Silver Centurion's neck pop out to take an unarmoured head and neck?

Yes, good shots epitaph....

...and, after spending some time this weekend posing / snapping new shots of the diecast Iron Patriot...

...I did it...I pulled the trigger for the Mark XXLII.

Looking forward to seeing this one for myself now....the quality of IP is so great, I hope the Mark XXLII is as impressive "in-hand".
We'll see in a week...

Yes, good shots epitaph....

...and, after spending some time this weekend posing / snapping new shots of the diecast Iron Patriot...

...I did it...I pulled the trigger for the Mark XXLII.

Looking forward to seeing this one for myself now....the quality of IP is so great, I hope the Mark XXLII is as impressive "in-hand".
We'll see in a week...

Have you got War Machine too? That was my favourite of the Iron Man figures until I got the mark 42, it's my current fav now. :) I'm waiting to see if Hot Rod's flames will make him number 1..., doubt it but you never know. lol

I have been waiting since early Spring to get my HOA set up with all the figures...stupid Mark I...lights etc...and Mark 42 at the center...finally happened this weekend when I set up my 1/6 th room!!!!

View attachment 156281

Back