1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pics Mchaley. I do notice your shoulder guards are nice and tight to the body. How did you manage that?

Isn't there a great deal of articulation in the shoulders? You can pull them out or push them all the way back in, as well as raise them or lower them, right?

Yup. Rotate/position the arms where you want them and then make sure the shoulders are pushed into the body as far as they can go. Also you might want to grasp the bicep and push up a bit if there's still room for the ball joint to move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be a good smaller stand to get for this guy? The ones these new Iron Man figures come with are so space consuming and I don't like him being up higher than my other figures.

What would be a good smaller stand to get for this guy? The ones these new Iron Man figures come with are so space consuming and I don't like him being up higher than my other figures.

not many options due to his weight unfortunately , maybe a reinforced cradle stand but I wouldnt risk it

I think I'll get this guy for myself. Too damn perfect.

Do it! He is perfect!!

-coming from a batman collector
adc883dba014ae6ff15fab1d7b23c8fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I like the most is that he looks as solid as a rock, and since RoboCop's final product ended up being a disappointment, this could be my first venture into Diecastland.

Finally got my mark42! Awesome figure!
Got two, one for clean and the other for battle damage display :clap

By the way any one got their figure chipped? When I opened the package the metal shoulder pads are loose in the box that might have been the cause for that :slap

Attachments

• 1417046391542.jpg
    1417046391542.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 1417046259454.jpg
    1417046259454.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 549
^ Don't buy new, there will always be someone willing to sell at a loss.

Really? So you show me the hulk, Leonidas, Hawkeye, golden age cap, Mk vi that are going for less then retail.

Sometimes you can find it. But a blanket statement that never buy retail is silly man. It's a crap shoot. And not buying retail does nothing to actually support the people and companies that make these amazing products.

Really? So you show me the hulk, Leonidas, Hawkeye, golden age cap, Mk vi that are going for less then retail.

Sometimes you can find it. But a blanket statement that never buy retail is silly man. It's a crap shoot. And not buying retail does nothing to actually support the people and companies that make these amazing products.

May want to check the commerce section. Pretty cheap figs there. Just make sure the seller has a history with the site. There's a hulk nib for $250... Just sayin.

Got a very nice e-mail this afternoon, my mark 42 diecast figure will be delivered tomorrow BUT also my Silver Centurian figure will be arriving with it, how cool is that?!? It's definitely better when more than one thing turns up I think..., Peacekeeper can't be far behind now, I hope & then it'll be Heartbreaker & Igor but probably next year I guess (January or February time). :)

Got a very nice e-mail this afternoon, my mark 42 diecast figure will be delivered tomorrow BUT also my Silver Centurian figure will be arriving with it, how cool is that?!? It's definitely better when more than one thing turns up I think..., Peacekeeper can't be far behind now, I hope & then it'll be Heartbreaker & Igor but probably next year I guess (January or February time). :)

Congrats, man, your Iron Legion is well on its way to overwhelming your place! :lol

Back