1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, man, your Iron Legion is well on its way to overwhelming your place! :lol

Thanks. :) I had a bit of a scary moment when I opened the box, took the figure out & one of it's arms wasn't attached & then the shoulder pad fell off of the arm when I took that out of the box..., it wasn't broken though thankfully. Very happy with both figures, they were my 7th & 8th Hot Toys Iron Man suits, quite happy with the current line up but I'll be happier when I've got my other suits that are on preorder. :)

I may look them up, i have already pre ordered the MK 42 with someone else they were supposed to get them yesterday but no update

I may look them up, i have already pre ordered the MK 42 with someone else they were supposed to get them yesterday but no update

It's not nice playing the waiting game is it!?! Hope you get yours ok, I tend to favour Collectibles Direct as they are very helpful & are good when it comes to customer service, they are good on price too (a lot of the time).

I know Starboost isn't out yet, but which would you get Starboost or Mark 42?

Is that mark 42 diecast or the plastic version? The diecast mark 42 suit is great, well worth the money & I'd recommend getting it. I honestly expected Iron Patriot & the War Machine suits to be far more popular than they appear, you never can judge these things I guess. :/

No not at all, i would have thought if one UK seller has them they all would? fingers crossed it will be soon

I thought the same but some retailers in the UK were advertising the mark 42 on eBay a couple of weeks (at least) before I got my figure, guess it just depends how quickly suppliers get stock out to retailers really!?!

Is that mark 42 diecast or the plastic version? The diecast mark 42 suit is great, well worth the money & I'd recommend getting it. I honestly expected Iron Patriot & the War Machine suits to be far more popular than they appear, you never can judge these things I guess. :/

Thanks for the feedback!

Understandable really, it is a very nice figure..., I've only had it a day & although I'm not one to play with these collectibles, I must admit I found checking out all of the moveable parts on the suit a fascinating experience (I'm easily pleased)..., all of the Iron Man suits are great though, currently I'd say War Machine is still my personal favourite, that may change though as some collectibles tend to grow on me the longer I have them. :)

Back