1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has arrived, beautiful pics coming soon! But had to share this hilarious he is heavy.
35df13ca86cd5ca14192f2a72b43cdeb.jpg
e89a646a8b0078cbf85089fe8c69ffea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this is the best IM that has been released. It's just amazing. I didn't really care for the color scheme much but have really grown to appreciate it.

So happy my second figure is in wonderful condition. No chips like the last one. Looks like Jarvis just finished painting it. :D

Just got back from universal studios in Florida where they had a slew of Marvel Hot Toys for sale at ridiculously high prices. They had the Mark 42 for $540 when it's still available at SS for $310. And Garfield Spider-Man for around $350. The crazy thing is people probably buy them for those prices.

Just got back from universal studios in Florida where they had a slew of Marvel Hot Toys for sale at ridiculously high prices. They had the Mark 42 for $540 when it's still available at SS for $310. And Garfield Spider-Man for around $350. The crazy thing is people probably buy them for those prices.

is that after youve paid their ransom for entry?

is that after youve paid their ransom for entry?

You know it. After seeing the prices I had to explain why I was so shocked to my wife. It's borderline criminal they were trying to get almost double the actual cost of these figures that are still readily available online.

They will sell some at those crazy prices. For sure. Most people do not know about hot toys and will simply buy it because they have the money to spend and they look awesome..

omg_wut_gif.gif

Shameful prices. But what else did you expect from an amusement park? They're designed to fleece the unsuspecting.

How long has this been going out to people from the Sideshow website? I'm trying to assess when I'm likely to get mine from my retailer, it's usually a couple of months after Sideshow start actually sending them to people.

Back