1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing still putting me off from buying this figure is still the shoulder gap see through shoulder joint between the shoulder pads and shoulder. I like the iron patriots design where its covered and not shown a huge gap between the parts.

One thing still putting me off from buying this figure is still the shoulder gap see through shoulder joint between the shoulder pads and shoulder. I like the iron patriots design where its covered and not shown a huge gap between the parts.

you can always get both. I'm strongly considering it.

I have both spidey and mk42 on "shipping soon" status...CMONNNN SSC ship them today man!

Just called SS and Tesa told me the MK42 will leave the warehouse tonight but my Spidey will be held till next week :(

I was hoping to get them both together :(

Just called SS and Tesa told me the MK42 will leave the warehouse tonight but my Spidey will be held till next week :(

I was hoping to get them both together :(

worst wait ever. I was told both my MK42 and IP are going out today... We'll see what happens. As soon as I get both, I'll post pics. I am most certainly done with 1/6 scale figures for the year.

You are not kidding...wait for them for months! And then WAIT SOME MORE. Lmao they really like to teach us how to be patient

I want the Workshop now just for the battery so I can have MK42 hold it...lol

Back