1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey so because i didn't directly preorder them from sideshow and i don't 100% know how sideshow notices people when they have things in stock, could someone say when they get one of those emails? i'm buying them through an australian retailer that buys them from sideshow.....really a lot cheaper too haha :yess: but also means i have to wait for them to be shipped to australia after they're shipped to sideshow :( which is longer.

Here:

I just got a 14 day notice for this guy!!

Processing nooooooooooooooootice!!!

Processing thank you jeebus

Finally! I see the light!

So glad to get the notice and even more glad I didn't pull the trigger on Black Widow yet. So much shipping this month!

Shipping soon processing notice!! :yess:

Got my 14 day notice today. Charging the 28th!!! :)

I have also received my much anticipated 14 day notice.

Got my 14-day notice for charging on the 28th as well. About damn time. Ironically, I fly out the 4th for a 2-week vacation, and I doubt he'll arrive before then. Guess it'll be something nice to look forward to when I return!

Damn, I got my notice and realize that I am $130 short on my allotted monthly HT money for this figure….got 14 days to make that money!!!

Great news guys! That's great!

It is worth the wait! It's a great figure
38d10ae31da712bda0daed582591bcf4.jpg
13968bc6d987ce426e4f875d649e0a5b.jpg

yea I didnt get a processing soon notice and I have this on flex, this sucks if we put it on flex we should get it first since we have already made several payments to this item.

If you preorder this now, can you flex it?

Sure, but you'll probably be at the back of the line.

Never bought anything from Sideshow before, how does its system work? It takes care of the people who paid in full first, first come first served, is that right? Then it takes care of the flex payers next, first come first served?

For example, if you bought the figure today, in full, you'd get it before the earliest flex payers, is that right?

Got my processing notice! Thursday August 28th! Works perfectly! I get paid the next day so all in all very pumped!

Man everything is dropping at once. Thor just came in at BBTS, Widow early next month I imagine, this now. Rough.

This hobby is tuff for sure . Just got processing notice . Keep in mind after I just paid for Thor and ancient predator. And elder predator down the pike . Whoooo !

Last edited:
:clap, my last flex is on the 25th so hopefully that goes through

I hope the same for you. Glad I didn't order anymore things. I ordered Elder Predator but than cancelled because I forgot to add some reward points to him but than this came up so Elder will have to wait. I'm think of putting my reward points forward Black Widow instead. Elder came out awesome but Widow will go much nicer in the collection I think.

I hope the same for you. Glad I didn't order anymore things. I ordered Elder Predator but than cancelled because I forgot to add some reward points to him but than this came up so Elder will have to wait. I'm think of putting my reward points forward Black Widow instead. Elder came out awesome but Widow will go much nicer in the collection I think.

I cancelled him too, but I will order again maybe in October. Are you getting any other Winter Soldier figures? I have them all ordered except Widow, still not sure about her tbh :dunno

Back