1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, I know you're right. I'm gazing at the Mk 3 already ...

Once the Iron Man train leaves the station, there's no stopping it.

choochoobig.jpg

You think this will sell out soon or is there still a decent about of time?

If people see that the shoulder issue has been resolved, consumer confidence will grow. And if YouTube reviewers start to rave about the articulation, I think this figure could sell out pretty quickly.

In other words, if you want one, better jump on it now.

You think this will sell out soon or is there still a decent about of time?

The price tag on this is over $300 retail, so with a high price tag and with the PO of the Diecast Mark 3 now available, less people are likely to make the Mk 42 their Diecast definitive IM choice. You have time.

^^^ Incredible pictures !!! Really makes me want this figure ..
Oh, and I didn't know Iron man had two left hands :lol

^^^ Incredible pictures !!! Really makes me want this figure ..
Oh, and I didn't know Iron man had two left hands :lol

Haha thanks! Yeah, just realised I screwed up the hands when I was uploading the pic. Too lazy to go back and fix :)

^^Actually didn't notice it until you mentioned it! Awesome pics though. I'd like to have this too but I want mark 3 as my first IM & maybe I'll just wait for 43.

Haha thanks! Yeah, just realised I screwed up the hands when I was uploading the pic. Too lazy to go back and fix :)

I don't blame you, it looks great as it is !

Didn't notice it at first either, it's only after looking at it for about 5 minutes (I had a hard time taking my eyes of it, they really do look nice together) that it struck me.

Back