1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pepper in helmet sculpt for the Play Imaganitive figure is cool but honestly I don't know how much I'd use it that Hot Toys not including it really bothers me. I'd rather get a normal Pepper.

Well I couldn't stand it. What with the July release date. The Flex pulled me in. Besides why would I have the Armor Testing setup without the Mk XLII. Yeah, it'd be dumb with no Mk XLII. I just keep telling my wife that. Sheesh. I'm in deep do do. ;)

Amiami has updated their shipping dates for this, heartbreaker and red snapper to March...so i guess they ARE coming!!

Amiami has updated their shipping dates for this, heartbreaker and red snapper to March...so i guess they ARE coming!!

They are coming but not all in March. Amiami schedule also says Iron Patriot,Cloud, Robocop and ED-209 in March. Very unlikely!

Amiami will keep pushing the release down to the following month untill the item is released I think its automated. Now if they move the release date forward then I would say yeah it is possible..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'd love a pepper head for the hot toys one. That would be cool... though then I'd need two of them so maybe not.

SSC said July on the phone yet again when I called them again today and usually for the US what SSC says is what happens , I doubt that they'd move back 5 release dates 4 of which are due cast and then within weeks move them back up... Highly unlikely.

Yea there's no way in hell all those armors are coming in march/april, ip would be enough honestly, but im really hoping red snapper doesn't get pushed again cause im really excited to see how he looks in person.

been a customer of Amiami for few years and they dont update shipping dates for no reason, Hot Toys Japan updated saying these would be coming in March then so did Amiami though 4 in 1 month is a bit rich..........but for those who ordered on SSC, dont hold your breath if true it seems to be early japan releases.

What was the original date on hot toys japan I think they simply moved the dates down to the next move in any event hot toys average is 2 1/6 scale figures a month they could add to that a power pose or a bust but not much more then that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My pre-order on this fell through due to Mother's Basement going out of business (just as I felt like I was getting into a nice groove with them as my regular site, sigh). Out of the following retailers, or indeed any others that people would recommend), do UK dwellers have opinions on which are the most reliable/best value? I might place an order for a Man of Steel Supes at the same time.

1) Forbidden Planet
Have used before, prices tend to be at higher end (always full retail value), but end result seems to be reliable, even if they do sometimes seem to get rather behind the game in shipping (Note: This is .com, have never used .co.uk despite strictly speaking living in their territory being north of the border).

2) Toy HQ
Never used them.

3)Why So Serious Online
Never used them (note: sold out of this Iron Man, but have MoS Supes).

I would have thrown in The Good, The Bad and the Robots, but they're sold out of both figures mentioned. However, I am still curious on people's opinions of them and any other sites for future orders.

I have used ToyHQ fantastic service, I bought my terminator DX 13 from them it arrived in a couple of days,
Haven't used the others, but another company that I use is one sixth Bruce, excellent service great prices & their stuff is always amazingly packed

any word on the release of this, IP, and heartbreaker? We got early dibs on some figs from april but nothing from march as of yet, my wallet is uber ready :(

Back