1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy it now and if you don't like it after it arrives, sell it later for more than what you paid.

I just got a notice from my online store that this is coming in....as well as the Mechanic....IS MARK 42 early as well? I didn't see any on Ebay yet.

And it said the DIE Cast...not PP

I just got a notice from my online store that this is coming in....as well as the Mechanic....IS MARK 42 early as well? I didn't see any on Ebay yet.

And it said the DIE Cast...not PP

Coming in when? Probably just a screw up this guys set for feb but he will get pushed back im sure.

Not much activity here - is everyone assuming this isn't coming in Feb?

Given the iron patriot was pushed back to April and the mark 42 has additional bd armor plates it is safe to assume there is probably a delay in the future. Which is fine by me. I would like all of the three die cast Iron Man 3 Figures to turn out well.

Hot Toys release calendar still has the Mark 42 and Heart Breaker slated for February release.

Red Snapper is supposed to release this month and WM 2.0 in March.

With the way Hot Toys have been cranking out early releases, I wouldn't be surprised to see these hit on time. Not sure what changed but they seem to have their stuff together lately. Hope the trend continues.

Hot Toys release calendar still has the Mark 42 and Heart Breaker slated for February release.

Red Snapper is supposed to release this month and WM 2.0 in March.

With the way Hot Toys have been cranking out early releases, I wouldn't be surprised to see these hit on time. Not sure what changed but they seem to have their stuff together lately. Hope the trend continues.

It's only clothed figures that have been early.
Armours have almost always been delayed.

My first post! :clap

I preordered the Mark XLII a few weeks ago and cant wait to at least see a few pictures of the real thing or other than the prototypes seen in conventions in the same pose

dont really mind a possible delay if it means quality assurance

Yeah, will have my final flex this month so I'm looking forward to him shipping. Don't expect to see it until late February early march though and that's being optimistic.

Back