1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my figure returned because of damage to it (factory fault) but now I can get a new one but it wil cost me +37 euros more then the price used to be... what a scam

Does anyone have their figure on a regular crotch grabber stand? I'm wanting to do it to save room, I'm just wondering if it's smart to not have it secured by the waist grabber on the big base.

Does anyone have their figure on a regular crotch grabber stand? I'm wanting to do it to save room, I'm just wondering if it's smart to not have it secured by the waist grabber on the big base.

You can also make a platform for the waist grabber stand out of anything, you don't have to use the clunky base. I think Boba has photos of just simple flat pieces of wood with a hole drilled in them to stick the pole for the stand into.

Just display it without a stand.

You can also make a platform for the waist grabber stand out of anything, you don't have to use the clunky base. I think Boba has photos of just simple flat pieces of wood with a hole drilled in them to stick the pole for the stand into.

I don't display mine without stands. I pose them to stand on their own and then put them on the oval stands... too paraniod to let them stand on their own. I just like the uniform look of all oval stands and Mk 42 is the only one on a big base. I have an old SSC waist grabber that I could use. I guess it's my slight OCD that makes me want them to look neat. :lol

I guess it could do well on the oval stand... it's not like the air conditioner could blow it over.

I don't display mine without stands. I pose them to stand on their own and then put them on the oval stands... too paraniod to let them stand on their own. I just like the uniform look of all oval stands and Mk 42 is the only one on a big base. I have an old SSC waist grabber that I could use. I guess it's my slight OCD that makes me want them to look neat. :lol

I guess it could do well on the oval stand... it's not like the air conditioner could blow it over.

Here's an example of a more custom stand (using the waist grabber)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...8d03-war-machine-mark-2-a-39.html#post6544732

The boys welcome the new Iron Man Blu-ray steelbooks from Hong Kong. :rock: The left one is inside a lenticular slipcase that switches between Stark & IM.

Nice, guys. It's a fantastic piece.

Cool in a way that it's waitlisted. Didn't think that would happen for a while longer.

was really surprised about that, I thought that with the upcoming mark 43 the sales would take a hit.

Back