1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! Yes I have. Not many left that I want to go back and get or anymore new ones I want to order so i'm getting pretty happy. Now building a little Captain America Collection up. I'm definitely pumped for this but I have to say the Mark III will be the cherry on top for me. Sadly Sideshow still hasn't gotten back to me or shipped me a spare body or part for my 33. It's been past the 10 day mark and nothing. I think they forgot... It's really out of line that they really have been ****ing up this bad lately. I may have to email them later.

Yeah sideshows customer service has seemed to have tanked in the past couple of months, shipping things out over a week from payment, giving wrong or false info, changing there story from one collector to the next. Chatting with other collectors I have seen them send out replacement figures to people who have returned defective figures that were claimed to have been checked only to have the replacements be defective as well:slap

I've even seen people get shipping notification from them after the figure has already arrived to the customer:dunno So E-mail them, follow up and keep on top of them:lecture

Yeah sideshows customer service has seemed to have tanked in the past couple of months, shipping things out over a week from payment, giving wrong or false info, changing there story from one collector to the next. Chatting with other collectors I have seen them send out replacement figures to people who have returned defective figures that were claimed to have been checked only to have the replacements be defective as well:slap

I've even seen people get shipping notification from them after the figure has already arrived to the customer:dunno So E-mail them, follow up and keep on top of them:lecture

Yeah i'll have to do that. It's been **** over there for some reason. They were always on top of things. I never had this problem when i needed a replacement. Not sure what happened. :dunno

Yeah i'll have to do that. It's been **** over there for some reason. They were always on top of things. I never had this problem when i needed a replacement. Not sure what happened. :dunno

I really hope there are no issues with mine. After nearly 2 weeks of waiting on them to ship it I will have it on Friday. If there is anything wrong with it I'm returning it and not getting a replacement.

I really hope there are no issues with mine. After nearly 2 weeks of waiting on them to ship it I will have it on Friday. If there is anything wrong with it I'm returning it and not getting a replacement.

I hope the same thing too. I hope no issues. I won't be able to check him until later.

I think they are pumping out these figures too fast and as a result, they are not getting checked for issues before sending out. I don't mind to wait if there's no quality control issues. Since June I've gotten red snapper, python, mk 33 and 42. Plus peacemaker a few weeks away. 2 out of those 4 had issues right out of the box. (Python -bum leg, mk 33 magnets to bd helmet fell off) waiting on replacement leg for python and the magnets were a easy fix. Luckily my 42 arrived with no QC issues at all

those rings inside the shoulder joints are soft rubber and most likely there to hide the ball joint/socket inside the shoulders. Im suspecting that when hot toys performed the "fix" by removing the extra washers to reduce the tension to keep the shoulders from breaking, the assembly workers were most likely pulling the arms out of their sockets, removing the washers and then snapping the arms back into place. albiet when they snap the arms back carelessly it causes the arm to smash into the rubber ring and deforming it. one of my rubber ring was slightly bent but it was easy to reshape.

I just got mine today and that ring on the right shoulder is a bit warped. Will this affect the arm? or is it purely cosmetic?
Thank ahead for the help batsssss 277.jpgbatsssss 278.jpg

Picked this guy up from UPS yesterday and it is simply stunning, I'm not sure if my arm is bad or not, but it does fall off when I pull out the ring too hard.

Just got done taking this out of the box. Stunning figure. No problems with mine so far, I'm very happy with it. I love the Avengers MK VII figure, it's an awesome piece but this one out classes it in every way. Wish I had the money to get the War Machine to go with him.

Did anybody think this while they were expecting it or unboxing it? "the prodigal son returns" while watching IM3? I feel like a little kid when I used play with my ninja turtles while waiting for the cartoon to come on and finally watch the show. XD

The led in the head has the worst magnet placement ever!!! I love this iron man fig, it's way more posable than the others.

b22ada757d2375ace1cfb8b1200c0ce7.jpg

9bc0371aac297b62a3e2304e16968401.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Received mine today. Opened him up and was pleasantly surprised that the shoulders pads weren't loose and the foam was actually under the feet. After letting him get to room temp I started moving him around. Blows my mind all the articulation in this guy. Haven't been this impressed with a HT figure since Keaton Bats.

Received mine today. Opened him up and was pleasantly surprised that the shoulders pads weren't loose and the foam was actually under the feet. After letting him get to room temp I started moving him around. Blows my mind all the articulation in this guy. Haven't been this impressed with a HT figure since Keaton Bats.

Was he packed in dry ice?

Back